Chapter 34: Preview

This is the sequel to The Black Swan and the Duck, coming January, 2015

Prologue:

Drosselmeyer's Finale: The Mouse, The Princess and The Curse ~ Sequel to The Black Swan and the Duck

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As Drosselmeyer sat in his chair, he started to think. And when he thinks, soon after the cog-wheels turn. He'd taken a break long enough. His own mind was thinking, moving...like the cogwheels of the tower.

It was about time the Princess and Knight's past revisited them once more.

It was time for Drosselmeyer to play another game of writing tragedies and seeing how his characters dealt. Like a boy with a magnifying glass to the ants, he would have his fun. Oh, and of course, how would Uzura put it? The "lovey, dovey" parts too.

Only, of course...what ballet could he intertwine with it this time? .. he looked at his wooden doll with sly eyes as a large smile crept across his face...a new character would be needed to truely awaken the potential the last story had left him with...he could work this out quite well...because what ballet best fit his own but the one even he was written to be a part of?

"Oh Uzura...it's time. Once again...let's bring the ink to the page... the Golden Town has one more story I'm just dying to write."