Undeniable [14]

Chapter Fourteen (EDITED)

Ricky's P.O.V.

After sitting in the park for who knows how long, I finally work up enough courage to go home and confront Connor.

I stand up, find my keys, and get into the car. I don't know whether I'm going to be able to face him or not, but I do know that I need to try.

I wipe the left over tears from my eyes, and start up the engine. As the car revs to life, I can feel my heart beating irregularly.

I don't want to do this, but I know I have to. I need to know why everything happened, and how it happened, then I need to find a place to stay. As much as I'd love to stay with Tyler, I don't think he'd want he there.

I wouldn't want me there either. I'm a mess. I was with Kian for less than a week, and I'm this upset. I shouldn't be, but I've wanted to be with Kian for over a year, and I lost it all within a matter of days.

---

When I arrive out front of the former O2L house, the only car in the driveway is Connor's. I wonder if Kian and him got into a fight, then Kian left. Or maybe he went to go get them dinner.

I open the door, and see Connor sitting on the couch, editing a video, or scrolling tumblr, something of that sort.

"Connor. I'm here to get my stuff, but I need to talk to you first." I say, startling him.

He pulls out his headphones, and turns to look at me then says, "What would you like to talk about Ricky?" He asks in the most sophisticated voice I've heard him talk in.

"Why?" is the only word I can manage.

Connor sighed. "As much as I loved Joey, I wanted Kian more. When he came in and pestered me about our past, I kissed him, and he kissed back. When I asked him to help me with final cut, that's when we decided that we were going to be a couple. He didn't know what he wanted, so I convinced him that what he wanted was me. Sorry Ricky, but I didn't think you two would ever work out." he spills, but no emotion showing on his face.

"Where is he now?" I ask, tears falling down my face yet again.

"I don't know. He took his stuff, said he was never coming back, then left. He'll be back though.

He doesn't have anywhere else to stay." Connor shrugs.

"What the hell Connor?! You didn't even try to get him to stay!" I scold him.

He shrugs it off, and puts his headphones back in.

I go back to my car, and sit inside it.

"Maybe I should give up." I say to myself.

I shake my head and sigh. Maybe it'd be best if I left LA for a while. No one needs me here.

A/N: So yeah. Hope y'all like it, even thought it kinda sucks. Anyway, there should be another one soon, but things are going to get really weird within the next few chapters, so just warning you. Thanks for reading! comment/fan/vote

-Smashie