Undeniable [4]

Chapter Four (EDITED)

Kian's P.O.V.

I wake up with Ricky's arms wrapped around me. I can't tell what time it is, but from my suspicions, it is rather early. The sun is starting to make it's way above us.

I reach around my bed, and find it on the table next to me. I check it to see that it's almost 6:30 in the morning.

I want to loudly moan at my ignorance, for falling asleep so early, but then I remember Ricky. His arms are still wrapped tightly around me.

I take in his embrace, and turn so I can lay my head on his chest. He stirs slightly, but doesn't wake up.

I lay my head across his chest, and breath in his scent. Interestingly enough he smells like Panera, but probably because that's all he eats.

I quietly let out a laugh, as I close my eyes. A couple more hours of sleep couldn't hurt too much.

I lay there for ten minutes before I go insane. Sleep is not going to cut it.

I have to get up and do something. I have too much energy to be laying down.

I mean, as nice as it sounds to lay there with Ricky, that won't be happening.

I quietly slide out of his grasp, trying not wake him.

I make my way over to the desk, where my laptop is, when I hear a small yawn pierce the silence.

I turn around to see Ricky rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning." I tell him, with a grin plastered across my face.

"Hi." he yawns groggily, "Why aren't you sleeping it's like 7:00?"

"I went to bed early. therefore I woke up early." I explain.

"Then, why don't you come back to bed." he groans.

"Um no. I already slept, and I can't just fall back asleep now." I practically whine.

"If you can't sleep, then why don't you go get our computers? We both have videos to upload and edit." he suggests.

I conform to his request, and go to his room to get the computer.

I step out of Ricky's room, with the computer in my hand, and run in to someone.

I look up to see Joey Graceffa.

In the process of running into someone, and finding that it was someone who doesn't live with us, I almost dropped Ricky's laptop.

"Why the hell are you here? Not to come off rude, because you're great, but it is seven o'clock in the morning, and you're in my house." I say frantically.

"Um, er, uh, Connor, and I think it's best you ask him." Joey stammers.

I sigh heavily, turn to go to my room, and walk. I walk in my room, and almost slam the door behind me.

I hand Ricky the laptop, and collapse onto my bed.

"What's up with you?" he asks.

"Joey Graceffa is in our house, with Connor. At seven in the morning. I'm confused, and upset. Why wouldn't Connor tell us something of that importance?" I huff.

"It'll be fine. Connor can tell us when he wants to. I understand that you're upset he didn't tell us anything, but that's something for him to tell us when he is ready. I honestly don't think it's any of our business until he makes it our business." Ricky explains to me.

I sigh in defeat. He's right. That's something that Connor can choose to tell us or not. It's not up to me what he thinks is okay, or not okay to tell us.

"Ricky?" I speak after a few minutes of silence.\

"Yeah Kian?" he responds.

"I know we just kind of became boyfriends last night and all, but I'd really like it if we could cuddle and watch a movie. Is that okay with you?" I ask sheepishly.

"That  sounds absolutely wonderful." he giggles.

--

Connors P.O.V.

Joey walks into my room after going to the bathroom. He looks mortified.

Hell, mortified would be an understatement. There really is no way to describe the way he looks.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask looking up from my computer.

"I think I may have just outed us. I ran into Kian in the hall." he says shakily.

"Oh my God." I say loudly.

--

Ricky's P.O.V.

"That sounds absolutely wonderful." I smile to Kian.

He smiles back, and rolls over to me.

I take him in my arms, and kiss his cheek.

"So Mr.Kian Lawley. Now that we're officially boyfriends, does that mean I can kiss you whenever I want?" I question playfully.

"I think it does Mr.Ricky Dillon." he replies, kissing the tip of my nose and giggling.

I take him in my arms, embracing him in a hug. I felt his arms lace around my waist, and squeeze me.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I mumble into his hair.

"I dunno I kind of just wanna lay here with you." he says quietly.

I pull him tighter, and reply, "We could do that."

"I hate saying this so often, but thank you so much for this." he tells me sincerely.

"You could thank me with a kiss."

He looks up at me with a grin. I lightly press my lips to his.

When I pull back, I hug him again. Finally being here with Kian is the best feeling that I have been able to feel.

A/N: Thank you guys for everything. To everyone who supports me on this story (talking to you Sammie :), and anyone else who supports it.) The reason I paired Connor and Joey is because someone in the comments suggested that I paired them, so I did. My updates will be inconsistent, but please read. Make sure to comment/fan/vote, and thanks for reading!

-Smashie