A

By time Eva got to the police station night had fallen. 
Eva walked up to the front desk. "good night i'd like some help please" she said playing with her hands.

"What can i help you with little girl?" the officer at the front desk ask Eva.

"I'm looking for my father but i don't know his name"Eva said still playing with her hands.

"whats your name?" 
"Evangeline Evergreene" 
A gasp escaped the officers mouth and she looked up to see shock written all over his face.

"is something wrong sir?" Eva asked curious as to why he was shocked at her name.
The officer snapped out of his shock, "No Miss, i will look into it but for not i will place you in foster care okay."

Eva simple nodded. The officer rounded the desk and led Eva out to the car. They drove for what seemed like a hour before she saw a dinky looking orphanage come into view.

Evas' nose turned up but at least it was a roof until the officer came back with information on her father.

The car came to a stop and they walked up to the orphanage and knock twice. After a 5 minute wait the door open to reveal an elderly lady. After she greeted Eva and had talked to police she showed Eva to the room where she'd be staying. Eva was surprised when she first entered the house, It was beautiful but bright.

Eva spent 2 weeks in that orphanage and it was okay but Eva wanted to leave. The other children and the elderly woman kept looking at her funny and handled her like she would break.

As Eva headed down stairs she saw the elderly woman addressing two men in suits. They turn to her and Eva heard the man ask if she was the girl and the woman simple nodded.

The older of the two men walked up to Eva, " you must be Evangeline, I'm Renold Evergreene" the man said.

Upon hearing this Eva catapulted her self self in the mans arms. Feeling Renold go stiff under her arms Eva let go of him, as a blush crept up her face she looked to the floor " its nice to finally meet you dad" 

"yeah, well get your things we are leaving" Renold said walking back to the younger man.
"Help your sister Omar i'll wait in the car" Eva saw Omars' face morph to one of disgust before he grumbled a fine.

After Eva finished pack she and Omar headed to the car and made way to Renolds' house.

What waited her in her new life she did not know but it can't be that worst from the one she previously left.