Act1 The Man with Seven Sins

-The Man With Seven Sin-

Zerra City.Population:350,551 and counting.A city where it's people goes on with their daily lives.They wake up,eat breakfast,work,eat lunch,go back to work,leaves the office,goes home and eats dinner.An ordinary routine for your ordinary person however unknown to them,a great entity lurks in the city's shadow.Although these entity has always existed since the beginning of time,no ordinary human has seen them.Time to time,some have seen a glimpse of "them" once in a while and were even featured in tv shows but at the end of the day,people merely thought it was their eyes playing tricks on them.You know what they say,seeing is believing.

Five minutes passed twelve midnight.A wounded man slowly limps through an alley while holding his right bleeding shoulder with one hand.He would often lean against the wall in order to balance himself.As he stood there trying to catch his breath,he notice two figures standing several feet away from him.Both were males in their teens and both were wearing black clothes.One had black hair and black eyes while the other had black hair as well but had blue eyes.The two mysterious being stares down the wounded and now terrified man.Despite his current condition,he tries to act tough in front of the two boys.The one with the black hair and eyes was the first to break the silent.

Roiku:Well now,where do you think YOU'RE going?

His companion then joins the conversation.

Mitar:Give up.You should have let us killed you earlier.Otherwise you wouldn't be suffering like this.

The wounded man grips the wound on his arm in annoyance causing the already bleeding wound to bleed more.He then yells back at the two boys in rage.

Man:I'm...!! I'm not going back there! I won't allow it!

Mitar:You are a wanted personal but we're just doing our jobs.

Man:I don't care! You won't take me!

Roiku gives a disappointed sigh before scratching the back of his head.

Roiku:Looks like we're doing this the hard way then.

The two boys was about to take a step when the man starts to drool like a breast.His eyes glow red and his teeth turns slightly sharp like that of an animal. His muscles and size slowly starts to grown bigger and a few moments of roaring and growling,his transformation is was now complete.He was now 10 feet tall with sharp blade-like nails and teeth.Even though he now looks like a monster,the expression of the two boys remain serious.

Roiku:So,are you going to take him out or should I do it?(looks at mitar)

Mitar:You should do it.This guy isn't worth my time.

Mitar takes a few steps back and crouches down.He carefully watch Roiku's back.

Mitar:Remember your training.This is the perfect time to show me what you've learned so far.

Roiku:Understood.(nods)

The monsterous man roars loudly before charging towards Roiku.The boy goes on a stance and prepares for a counter attack.

Roiku:Always the straight forward approach.You creatures have no brains at all (looks at man)

Man:Shut up! You die!

The man strikes at roiku with his claws but the boy easily dodge the attack.Roiku counters by kicking the man on the ribs with great force.The creature is thrown backwards as he hits the ground in pain.He lies motionless for a moment as he hold the area where he was kicked in pain.

Man: D-damn you! Dammit-!(murmurs)

The creature gives out another loud and thundering roar but this doesn't intimidate Roiku by one bit.