Chapter 10

November 23, 1982

"Michael you dont understand! Of course i am nervous! This is your family we are talking about! Mine is easy but yours is big and probably hard to please!" I said to michael as we were laying in bed.
"Baby dont worry you will do fine! Plus you see what has been happening with your family and it hasnt been easy! Buf i love you and as long as i love you it doesnt matter!" He said kissing the top of my head.
"Alright fine! Tomorrow we will visit your family." I said.
Michael has been wanting me to meet his family for the longest time but i have always pushed it aside but i know it means a lot to him so i will gladly do it.
"You know, who i really want you to please?" He asked.
"Who?" I asked looking up at him.
"I can show you better than i can tell you," he said grabbing me and placing me on top of him.
"Oh really? Does my little baby want some attention?" I asked kissing him all over.
"Mhm! You havent given me any lately!" He said. I could feel his big soft hands traving me up and down. He left his hands on my waist and gave me a sweet passionate kiss.
"I love you," i said.
"I love you more, baby girl," he said as he grabbed me and flippe me over.
"Gosh baby, when did you ever get that strong?!" I asked him. He chuckled.
He started kissing me all over and his kisses got lower and lower until he reache my breast. He looked up at me and smiled. Then i felt his hands slowly grab my satin dress and lift it up and over my head and out the way.
"You are beautiful," he whispered in my ear. Which instantly made me melt. He traced his hands over my body and then grabbe my leg and put it over his waist and strted to rub it. I took off his shirt and rubbed his back gently.
"I want you to make me feel things i havent felt before," i said and i gave him a passionate kiss.

Slowly i started to remove his pants and that left him with only his boxers. He slowly started to remove my panties and he let go of my leg. He then spread my legs a little bit and placed his hands between my legs.
"Are you ready to feel things youve never felt before?" He asked and i nodded. Then i felt two of his long and slim fingers inside me. I gasped.
"Oooohhh...gosh...michael, baby...where did you...learn...AGGGHH DONT STOP!" I screamed as his fingers went deeper and faster. "UGH FUCK! SHIT! MOTHERFUCKER! GOD DAMIT! DAMN BABY WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!"
My heart was racing and my eyes were going all the way back to head, i just couldnt contain myself! He then stopped and gave me a kiss.
"You liked that huh?" He asked with an evil smile. I nodded without saying a word. I was speechless. Michael had never been so rough! Then i removed his boxers slowly and with one hand i grabbed his hard member and started rubbing on it up and down with my hands. I could feel his muscles tensing and his eyes going back. He was moaning and groaning.
"BABY DONT STOP! Right there...isabella you...just make me...feel good!" He said as he kept moaning my name and then i stopped.
"Are you ready for me?" He asked and i nodded.
Then i felt michael entering me and he started to thrust fast and deep i couldnt contain myself.
"GOD MICHAEL! WHY U GOTTA BE SO DAMN GOOD! I LOVE YOU! DONT EVER STOP!" I dug my nails into his skin and we both kept going at it for the rest of the night.

*the next morning*

I woke up...not next to michael. Weird...i thought. I got out of bed went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then i made my way to the kitchen. Michael was cooking and cleaning which brought a smile to my face...then i got dizzy.
"Whoah!" I thought as i fought to gain my balance. Michael mustve seen me cuz he hurried over and helped me sit down.
"Baby are you ok?" He asked, concern filling his eyes.
"Yeah im just a bit dizzy, probably cuz i havent eaten anything and i am quite hungry actually" i said trying not to sound sick or anything.
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yes baby im sure. Will you get me some juice?" I asked.
"Yeah of course," he sai getting up and grabbing me some juice. He handed it to me and i gulped some down.
"Thank you baby," i said. He smiled and returned to cooking. "Whats for breakfast today?"
"I am making some pancakes with bacon, cuz i know you love it, some scrambled eggs and a bit of hash browns." He said.
"Oh yummy! I want some right now!" I said.
"Ok hold on. You want 2 or 3 pancakes?"
"Uhhh...i think 2 is fine." I said and he started serving me some food. He then served himself some and put my plate where i wa sitting and his infront of mine. He sat down and we started eating. I was almost done when i strted getting naseous. The food wasnt going down...it was coming up. I tried to keep it down but i just couldnt! Suddent i got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Michael then came rushing in behind me.
"Bella are you ok?" He asked and i got up and flushed the toilet.
"Yeah im fine i think i might have the flu or something," i said. I washed my face and teeth and michael took me to the bedroom.
"Maybe we should vist my family another time you need to rest," he said.
"No michael im fine. Its probably just the stomack bug ill be fine with just some pills or something. Plus you already told your family i was coming so we should probably go." I said and he nodded his head.
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yeah baby im sure." I said smiling. "Im gonna go take a shower and get ready for your parents house."
"Alrighty, i love you." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead. As soon as he left the bedroom i checked my bottom drawer where i have all my womenly supply. Since our baby talk michael and i havent been picky bout certain things and this actually isnt the first time this has happened but michael doesnt know. All my packages of sanitary pads are sealed which means i havent have my period. Im so busy with school i havent been paying attention to myself. Hopefully this is just a scare because im not sure im ready for a baby...just yet.