Chapter 7

June 16, 1978

Today is my wedding day.

Im getting ready to marry i guy i dont love!

Standing infront of the mirror as i get make up applied on me and i cant help to think about the proposal michael made me.

I cant stop thinking about that sweet kiss we shared. Gosh! I dont want to do this.

"Isabella? Hello! Are you there?!" I heard someone say shaking my thoughts.

"Hmm? Umm...yeah" i said.

"Honey are you ok?" I heard the make-up artist, karen, say.

"Umm yeah" i said.

"Are you sure you dont seem ok to me, something is bothering you and i want to know what it is?" She said sitting down beside me.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I just feel like nobody cares about my feeling or what i want its about what everybody else wants." I said.

"Are you referring to that jackson boy?" She asked and i nodded.

"Yeah" i responded getting up.

"Let me ask you something, what made you say yes to him when he asked you to marry him?" She asked.

"I dont know! He didnt ask me! He forced me to take him as my fiance and my husband!" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he told me if i didnt say yes and marry him he would tell my mother a secret ive been trying to hide and forget about years!" I said.

"What is it?!" She asked.

"Please dont ask me that! I dont want to think about it anymore its a horrible secret!" I said. Just then my mom came in.

"Ok so the guests are arriving at the church we should get you in the dress." She said.

"Ok, mom you look lovelt by the way" i said.

"Thank you honey! Your hair and make up looks amazing karen did an amazing job!" She said. I turned around and went to change into my wedding dress.

"OHHHH SWEETIE! You look amazing!" My mom said as she saw me wearing the wedding dress for the first time. I could see she was starting to tear up.

"Mom! Dont cry! Its not a big deal!" I said.

"Yes it is! You only get married once in your life! Your my baby! You are the youngest of my girls!" She said.

"Ok mom we gotta go!" I said and we started moving out and we were in the car.

We got to the church and i started getting nervous and angry! Angry because i cant believe i let him black mail me like that! I knew that if i went theough with this i would be the most unhappiest person ever!

We got out the car and my dad was waiting for me at the entrance of the church. I got to him and my bridesmaids started walking and then it was my turn. Everyone stood up and we started walking.

"Are you nervous?" My dad whispered in my ear.

"A little" i said.

I could see marcell smiling and blushing a bit. I couldnt help to feel angry and the urge to run away into michaels arms. We got to the altar and marcell grabbed me and i let go of my dads arm.

"I love you" he whispered.

"You look lovely" marcell whispered and we got started with the mass.