Chapter 17 - Clothpocalypse

Adam

I woke up to cloth on my face. I couldn't see anything. I knew what was going on here. It was obviously...
"GAH! IT'S THE CLOTHPOCALYPSE!" I schreeched.
"AAHH! THE CLOTHPOCALYPSE!" Mitch's voice yelled in panic nearby.
"ITISSIMPLYACLOTHTIEDAROUNDYOUREYESBLOCKINGYOURLINEOFVISIONYOUIDIOT," Ian's friendly tone called to my left.
"So, is everyone else tied up to a pole." Jerome's energetic voice asked.
"OH MY GOD JEROME. IT'S A POST. NOT A FREAKING POLE. I HATE EVERYONE," someone called. I couldn't quite recognize who. Their voice sounded familiar, but I just couldn't put my nonexistent finger on it...
"So, then, is everyone tied up to the...post?" Jason's voice asked.
Everyone said yes.
We heard footsteps as someone walked in, and the evil cloth was removed from my face by a Wither Skeleton.
"THE CLOTHPOCALYPSE HAS CEASED EVERYONE," I declared.
I looked around. We were in a cave. A different cave. And there was a bunch of wither skeletons guarding exits and stuff. (Seriously, what did they expect us to do that we'd need such high security?)
As I looked around more, I saw that everyone was tied up against the post.
Except Mitch.
"Mitch, why aren't you tied up?" Jason asked when his cloth was removed.
"I burned mine off," Mitch casually replied.
We stared at him.
"Then...why didn't you burn off ours too?" I asked.
Mitch stared at me. "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
I frowned at him.
Mitch grinned. "So he wouldn't burn down the cave!"
"Mitch that joke makes no sense." Jerome said.
"What? Stone is extremely flammable!" Mitch protested.
"I think Jerome meant the chicken part-" Jason explained. "NO ONE ASKED YOU JASON I HATE EVERYONE I'M GONNA DIE," Ty yelled.
"Why?" Ian asked.
Ty gave him a death stare. "Oh my god. I told you like twenty six times already that the arrows in my body had poison that poisoned me and you guys always gave me unrelated responses as if I had asked a completely different question, I hate everyone."
I laughed. "Haha, when did we ever do that ever?"
Ty glared at me with pure hatred. "Adam, seriously, do you not remember when I told you 'I think I'm slowly dying,' and you replied with 'No, I will not make out with you Ty.' I hate everyone."
I frowned. "Doesn't ring a bell." (It rung a bell).
"By the way u guys all gun die bc the master is gun like destrey u" the Wither skeleton said.
"Who's the Master?" Jason asked.
"I am," Mitch said.
Ian raised his eyebrows. "You are?!"
"No," Mitch said.
"We will never know who the master will be." Jerome said.
The Wither stared at him. "y"
Jerome took out a diamond axe and slashed his ropes free. "Because Betty you jerk."