Chaoter 6 - Kay-rying

Kay's POV

I sat at the foot of Ty's bed in the hospital, pretending to cry and look all emo or whatever.

I wasn't really sure if girls were supposed to be crying when their boyfriends went into mysterious comas, but fake crying would give me pity, so that's what I did.

After I had found Ty being all dead-ish, I had rushed to the phone to call 911.

After no answer for a while, I finally realized I had dialed 911 on a banana. Hoping I hadn't accidentally called the Banana Police, I tried the real phone, except when I reached 911 I got kind of off topic, and had a nice conversation about our economy these days with the operator.

Then, when I hung up, I realized that I had forgotten about my dead-ish boyfriend, and started to call 911 again when the Banana Police came in. They totally had the wrong idea, seeing the door ripped off, an innocent pedestrian crushed by the door on the sidewalk, the house all messed up from me searching, Ty's cell phone in the toaster, his computer in the toilet, Ty looking dead-ish, and a girl trying to use a phone while eating a banana.

Long story short, they soon realized I had not broken in to Ty's house (well, I had, but in the good way), killed him, toasted his cell phone (well, I had done that too. But on accident), and tried to flush his computer down the toilet (again, did that on accident).

They gave me a lollipop, and took Ty to the hospital, where I was still fake crying.

Suddenly, the nurses carried in stretchers of five other people conveniently in comas in the conveniently unoccupied room besides Ty and me in five conveniently vacant beds in the same room.

I stared at the five.

Hmm.

They look familiar.

OH RIGHT!

They were those youtubers, Team Crafted! I was a big fan of Team Crafted. I wondered if Ty knew about them. I was a big fan.

Oh, right, crying about my boyfriend.

I continued to cry about my boyfriend. Geez, I was going to have to drink five gallons of water to keep these tears up...