Chapter 11 - Butter

Ian's POV

"I am Ian and I'm digging a hole! Diggy diggy hole!~" I sang cheerfully.
"Wow you're so good at songing," Mitch admired.
"Don't you mean singing?" Jason asked. Mitch gave him a weird look.
"Oh, look, a thing! Over there!" Adam exclaimed in a monotonous voice. Jason looked to where Adam was pointing, even though nothing was there. Mitch set Jason's foot on fire while he wasn't looking.
"Did you make that song yourself Ian." Jerome asked.
"OF COURSE HE DID JEROME THE LYRICS DO SAY I AM IAN," Ty pointed out.
"Hey, is something burning?" Jason asked passively, looking around.
"No." Jerome said. "God Jerome, I was just asking..."Jason sighed.
"Adam, come help me dig a hoooole~" I called.
"I'm not digging a hole with you, Ian-"
"YOU WILL DIG A HOLE," I demanded.
"So, how come Ty gets to hear the real world when he sleeps and we don't?" Jason asked.
"Because I hate everyone. And I'm injured. And I don't use logic. I hate everyone," Ty explained.
Their voices grew softer as Adam and I dug deeper down.
"So why are we diggiNGOHMYGOD BUTTER," Adam screamed as he came across the shiny ore.
"Yes, you mine the butter," I said.
"BUTTTERYRYTTETRYEYDFCBSJEUERRRRREER," Adam screeched.
"MINE THE BUTTER," I commanded.
"BBBВBBBЬbbbЬЬbbuuUUuЦUUuTTТ〒ТтТТTTEEЕEЗЕЯRRRRЯЯяRRяRRR," Adam yelled, foaming at the mouth.
"Yeah...you stay here, I'll go do...something else," I said, and walked back out of the cave, but then BOOM, a creeper blew up the wall and mobs gave us the 'we're going to screw you up' face.
Thanks Adam.