Chapter 20

Author's POV

The monk started chanting, the footsteps of Mr Yoo became louder & louder as he was approaching nearer. Yoojin got more & more furious just by listening to the footsteps, she had changed to her full form. The sounds of the footsteps stopped but a man's laughter started to fill the entire house, the girls stood behind the 8 guys. The guys created a circle surrounding the girls as if they were shielding them, Yoojin has came out of Annie's body & Annie laid unconscious on the couch.

Mr Yoo: I killed you once & I'm going to kill you again Yoojin-ah.

Yoojin: Not this time dad, I'm going to win you over.

The house blacked out but Mr Yoo's laughter still filled the dark house, Yoojin looked back at everybody, they were all terrified & she immediately knew she had to do something. The monk was still chanting with his eyes closed

Mr Yoo: SHUT UP!!! YOOJIN, TELL HIM TO STOP DOING THAT! 

Yoojin: I can't do that & It's for bad people like you.

Things in the house started to turn over, plates & cups in the kitchen were thrown everywhere, the tables were floating on air, the doors started flipping, every photo frame were thrown to the ground. 

Jackson: Sir, you gotta stop it before someone gets hurt.

Just then Jimin started growling which startled everyone, the "shield" was broken with all of them standing away from Jimin.

Monk: Hold him down!! His in him!! This is not your friend for now!

Yoongi, Taehyung & Jackson quickly held Jimin down as hard as they could while Jin ran to get the ropes from the storeroom, they tied Jimin to a dinner chair. The monk started walking towards him still chanting

Monk: What do you want?! Why are you here? This is not your world! Go back to where you came from.

Mr Yoo: Go back? My body might have left this world but my soul has always been on earth.

The monk splashed the holy water on Jimin & he started screaming, blisters started forming on his body. He gritted his teeth while staring at the monk, his eyes directed to Yoojin & he looked at her growling like an angry dog. Jimin started speaking aggressively in an unknown language, more like as if he was cursing. The television's screen & the windows exploded, the room doors broke, the whole house was trembling

Monk: Tape his mouth, we need to stop him from saying those things!

Namjoon rushed to get the tapes, he came back with the tape & did as told.

Monk: 2 of the guys, please take the girls out of the house & stay with them till the end! DO NOT LEAVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT! 

Jin & Jhope escorted the girls out to the front pouch of the house while loud screams of Jimin came from inside the house. Yoojin grabbed the same knife that Mr Yoo used on her, she stood in front of him with tears in her eyes, she started sobbing while she looked at her father. The monk managed to separate Jimin's body from Mr Yoo's  possession & Jimin was asked to leave the house. Mr Yoo was tied down by the monk's spell, Yoojin walked to her father & she stabbed him right in his chest with the same knife he killed her & her mother. The house had a strong gush of wind & a musky smell, she looked at her father who was slowly disappearing into thin air while he screamed.

Soon the house had a very peaceful atmosphere, things started to settle down & the lights came back on. The monk came out of the house & asked the rest to go in.

Monk: Clear the basement, throw everything there is down there. Once that is done, set a day with the temple so that the monks can come & cleanse the house.

Jungkook nodded & all of them thanked the monk before he was escorted out by Jungkook.

Yoojin stood beside Annie with a smile

Yoojin: I told y'all I would return her safely to you, so here you go.

She gave Annie back to the group.

Yoojin: I'm sorry for all the trouble that I caused here, I'm sorry that I scared all of you. Thank you for helping, I am really greatful for meeting all of you but since my job here is done, I should go. I wish all of you happiness.

All the rest looked at her with a sad face, though she was a spirit, she never hurt anyone of them. Jimin stepped forward

Jimin: I'm still sad about everything that happened to you Yoojin, I hope you would be reborn to live a beautiful life.

Yoojin chuckled & nodded

Yoojin: Thank you Jimin. So, till we meet again. Bye guys.

With that, she too vanished into thin air.