Chapter 5

Jin's POV
I was burying myself in bed when I heard a knock on my room door & followed by her voice calling out my name.

Jez: Jin? Jin? Open the door, let's talk.

I just stood there thinking if I should.

Jez: Seokjin-ah? Kim Seokjin!!

Me: Promise me that you won't make fun of me at anything I'm about to say?

Jez: I promise, now open this door before I ask Namjoon to break it down!

I chuckled walking towards the door to let her in, she came in & tapped on my chest before walking to mine & Namjoon's shared bed. She patted the space beside her signaling me to join her, I walked to her & laid on the bed beside her with the both of us looking up at the ceiling.

Jez: So tell me Jin, what were the guys talking about?

I woke up to sit & turned to my side I looked at her lying down, she looked at me back with the same look, I sighed

Me: What the guys said is true, I do have a crush on you, from the time we met for the first time. I still do like you & it's about time I told you. Its been 5 years, I'm not expecting for you to accept me or anything. I just wanted to let you know.

I looked at her & she turned to look at me too.

Jez: WOW! 5 years huh? How come I never noticed it ever & I never knew Natalie confessed & you rejected.

Me: I know right? Well I dont wanna ruin the friendship between us, I'm telling you about it now is only because the guys already told you about it, here after there's no pont in hiding it further.

She smiled which immediately melted my heart.

Me: Dont smile like that, it's killing me.

She giggled & shook her head

Jez: Let's get to know each other as much as possible, then maybe we can take it from there.

Me: So, what are we now? Couples? Friends?