Chapter 1

Jez's POV
13 people moving into the same house that has 4 bedrooms, a living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen that can hardly fill 5 people. Walking into the house was one of the best feelings ever, to know that I own this tiny yet beautiful place with 12 of my favorite people besides my family. We had a large woods right behind our two-storey landed property secured with high fences, so I assume there might be wild animals there.

Room1: Me, Maya & Chantel.
Room2: Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung & Jungkook.
Room3: Annie, Jasmine & Cecilia.
Room4: Jimin, Yoongi & Hoseok.

We all started to settle down at our assigned rooms choosing on who gets to have the single bed while the other 2 had to share the king sized bed.

6pm
All of us were done with setting in our new place we will be calling home from now onwards. We all gathered in the living room resting on the couch.

Jungkook: Guys, I'm starving! Shall we go out for dinner?

We all agreed to it & started dressing up to head over to the mall as there were still some more things to get for the house such as curtains, pillow & bed casings, door mats & new towels along with groceries & toiletries.

At the mall;
We were done with dinner & some minor shopping for the house, we got a few things. It is now 9pm & it was time to go home.

There are 3 of us who drives including me, so we split 13 people into 3 cars before we drove home with Jin leading the way followed by me & Tae after me. You guys may wonder how all of us met, well it all started on the first day of high school 6 years ago.

FLASHBACK TO 6 YEARS AGO;
Jin's POV
I was sitting all by myself in front of the campfire that night, when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked back & saw this tall, tanned skin guy looking at me while sucking on a lollipop.

??: Hey! Looks like we are from the same class

Me: Oh, you are from this class too?

??: Yeah, I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me Joonie.

Me: Hey Namjoon, I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin.