Chapter 19

Jez's POV
I'm getting nervous, I stood behind Jin holding on to his hand as tightly as possible. I heard someone breath heavily just behind me & when I turned around, I saw Namjoon standing there with a smirk on his face. I tapped Jin's shoulder & he turned around, once he saw Namjoon's face he quickly pulled me closer to him.

Jin: Namjoon...

Namjoon: Call me Mr Yoo, rude child!

Yoongi: Stop playing Joonie! Its not funny!

Namjoon: How shall I show you that I'm not playing?

He then grabbed hold of Maya & held a knife to her neck with a sinister smile on his lips, Taehyung started panicking. Namjoon started sniffing Maya's hair & sighed satisfyingly.

Namjoon: Now do you believe me that I'm not your friend Namjoon?

The basement door flung open & there stood Yoojin looking furiously at her evil father.

Yoojin: Let her go!

We looked at Namjoon but his face had changed to someone else's identity, Mr Yoo has possessed our Namjoon. Jin kept pulling me closer, I could see that he has started thinking on what can be done.

Taehyung: Take me if you want, leave her alone! Dont hurt her.

Mr Yoo: Such a sweet boyfriend aren't you boy?

Taehyung sobbed a little, his face had turned red & his lips were quivering.

Yoojin: DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? LET HER GO YOU, BASTARD!

Mr Yoo: I think I need to teach you on how to talk to your elderly's again, I never brought you up this rude Yoojin! RESPECT YOOJIN!

Yoojin: HAHAHAHAH!! RESPECT?! THAT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT, NOT FOR A MONSTER LIKE YOU WHO DESTROYED OUR FAMILY!

Mr Yoo then dragged Maya with him towards the basement while laughing loudly & the door to the basement shut close, Taehyung ran to Yoojin.

Taehyung: Please save her Yoojin! Please!

Yoojin: Relax Taehyung, I know what to do with that monster. I promise I will return Maya & Annie safely to y'all.

Jungkook: Thats it, I'm done with this shit! NO ONE IS FUCKING MESSING WITH MY FRIENDS! I'm going to the temple & I'm bringing back someone who can help us! Jimin, Hoseok follow me.

With that the 3 guys left the house, I can hear Maya's cries coming from the basement calling for Taehyung, he tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. He looks very pissed right now

Jin: Taehyung, can I talk to you & to the rest of the guys? Yoojin, I believe you can protect the other 2 girls.

Yoojin: Dont worry, go ahead I'll be here with them.

Jin calmed Taehyung down & they started discussing something, they came back in & all sat on the couch with Jin sitting beside me.

Me: I'm scared Jin, Maya is going to be fine right?

I sobbed

He quickly pulled me into a hug & patted my head, he kissed me on the forehead

Jin: Everything is going to be fine baby, dont worry I'm here.

I nodded while sobbing, Chantel held my hand & gave me a assuring smile that comforted me a little.

Chantel: It been 2 hours & we dont know what's happening down there.

Taehyung was sitting just outside the basement's door with his knees to his chest still sobbing, occasionally he would bang on the door & Maya would respond back. Yoojin asked Yoongi for a hammer, Yoongi got up & took her to where we stored all the hardwares. She got the hammer & started hammering on the door. After 30mins it was broken enough for us to get in, Taehyung was the first one to get in & followed by all of us. Namjoon was nowhere insight but Maya was sitting on the floor crying once she saw Taehyung running to her, he hugged her tightly he got her out of the basement & to the couch. The girls followed Taehyung & the guys went to look for Namjoon who is missing.

Soon after Jungkook, Hoseok & Jimin came back with a monk while Jackson, Jin & Yoongi came back with a very weak Namjoon who was back to himself. I ran to Namjoon & gave him a hug, he hugged me back weakly.

Me: Are you okay Namjoon? I was worried sick you idiot!

Namjoon: I'm fine best friend, I'm glad I didnt harm anyone.

I took Namjoon to the couch where he plopped immediately, the monk came close to him & gave him a glass of water asking him to drink it all down. Once he was done drinking, he looked so much better. Maya has finally calmed down after what had happened

Namjoon: Maya, I'm sorry..

Maya: Its not your fault Joon, relax.

They both smiled at each other, following by a loud scream coming from the basement. Probably Mr Yoo is angry that we got Maya & Namjoon out of there while he was gone, we heard him stomping his way up the stairs walking towards us. I think Jungkook has already told the monk the situation & as soon as Mr Yoo's foot steps were heard, the monk started his chanting.