Epilogue

"Kaylie, c'mon, Dec is literlly jumping out of his seat." Niall said, as i heard Dec say,

"Daddy! Gimme hug!"

"Dadda! Im hungry!" Clove said.

They both are now, 6 years old. Clove grew in thick brown curls, like Harry's. Dec has wavy blonde hair, that he inhearted from me. He had a toothy girn, & dimples.

"Okay! I'm coming!" I said, grabbing Jet.

Yes Jet. Jet is our 4 month old baby. We named him Jet because it fits him.

He has the silkiest black hair you've ever seen. Like Zayn's. He looks like Zayn, but has the one trademark the Horan family does. Bright blue eyes. He is pretty odd looking. Pitch black hair & peircing blue eyes.

"There she is!" Niall said hugging me.

There was a knock at the door.

"Uncle Hazza! Louis, Liam, Zayn!" Clove & Dec screamed in sync.

"Hellooo!" Louis said, barging in.

He was holding hands with his 2 year wife, Eleanor Calder. She was holding their 3 year old child, Lizibeth.

"Hey Louis!" I said, taking him in a hug. "Eleanor!" I said, hugging her to.

"Hello Doll. Hello Jet." Louis said, ruffiling Jets hair.

"Hello." Harry said, walking in with a baby strapped on his chest. He got a girl pregant, & she left him with the baby. Her name was Darcey.

"Harry!" I said, as i hugged him. "& Hello to you too, Darcy." She laughed.

Niall came over and hugged Harry.

"Im here." Zayn said. He had 2 children toddeling after him. Jezibel, 3 & Lilyann, 9 months. His wife came in next, her name was Beth. She met Zayn at a signing, & they fell inlove imidatlly.

"Hello!" I said, hugging both of them

"I would sware that child was mine if he didnt have Niall's eyes." Zayn kidded & i nodded.

"Yeah, that stumps me." I said. I crouched down next to the two children.

"Hello! Do you remember me?" I asked & they both blushed & nodded.

"Hello there." Liam said, walking in. He was holding hands with his wife, Danielle Peazer. She was a dancer, & they met at a concert. She had a child with Sleek brown hair on her hip.

"Hello!" I said, hugging them softly.

They stood there while we all stared at them.

"Well?" Niall said.

"Yes, while Me & Danielle were on vacation, we had a little miracle. His name is Brayden." He said, & looked at me.

I felt tears for in my eyes.

"Thats the same name as my brother!" Declan said, & we all nodded.

"My bubba's in heaven!" Clover said.

"Yes we know that, Clover." Declan said, & we all laughed.

"You're silly!" Clover said, tackling Declan. She ws hugging him. She's a hugger.

"You're so much like you're father, it's crazy!" Harry said, & we all agreed.

"That's okay, because i love my Dada!" She said, & ran over to Niall who picked her up & spun her around.

"I love you too, Daddy!" Declan said, & he jumped up on Niall. Niall kissed his forehead, & he blushed.

"We love you too, Mama!" They said, & they ran over to me.