Chapter 28

"Hello, what's you name love?" Liam asked a random fan.

"Lizzy! I'm Lizzy." She said quickly

"Well Lizzy, what do you want to ask us?" Liam asked

"This is for Kaylie. How do you cooperate with all the hate?" She asked, genually curious.

"Well, first, i deleted my twitter, & i guess i just block it all out. Well that is, hate about me. If i see or hear hate on Clove or Dec, then i step in & do something. Because how would you feel if someone was threatening your son or daughter?" I asked, then i smiled at her.

"I would do exactly what you did. Tell those fuckers what i thought. I look up to you, because you're so strong. Plus, you're downright gorgeous. Don't listen to the hate, please. It's all just the snobby girls that will never get to meet Niall or you that say it. I support you 100%. Oh, & Declan & Clover are beautiful names for beautiful babies." She said, & i couldn't resist but hug her. That was one of the sweetest things i heard all day.

"Bye!" I said.

"Bye!" She replied & walked away.

"Next." Liam said, borem filled his voice.

"Uh hi. My name's Tee-tee & i have a question for Baylie." She said, with quite the attitude.

"Kaylie." corrected her.

"Whatever. So how does it feel to have a baby? Did you mean to kill bradley?" She asked

"His name is Brayden, & no. I didn't." I hissed. "He died because he took most of the impact in the car crash. He actually saved Declan & Clover."

"What kind of name is Declan? Or Clover? A clover is a stupid weed." She said. This chick is passing her boundaries.

"Declan & Clover are both Irish names, because i wanted to name them something Irish since Kaylie & Niall are Irish. You cant really talk with a name like Tee-Tee." I said & she looked outraged.

"FOR YOUR INFO-" She started.

"Next." I said, interrupting her

"Don't interrupt me!" She said shrilly.

"Leave or i'll get a body guard to make you." I commanded. She didnt move.

"Suit yourself. Deigo! She won't leave." I said, & a big body guard named Deigo came over.

"C'mon little lady." He said, pushing her. She threatened to sue us, & blah blah blah.

"Liam, I'm gonna go inside for a-bit." I said, & he nodded. The person next in line shouted, "You're beautiful!" & i smiled at her.

"You too!" I said, & walked in.

Niall was sitting on the couch with Clove & Dec sleeping on his chest. He was staring intinstly at the tv.

"Niall." I said, & he rolled his head over.

"Hi." I said

I look out the window & see the girl who i hugged first. I went out there, & she was just sitting there, watching the boys. Some girls were picking on her.

"Wait, i gotta go do something." I said, walking out the door.

Before i knew it, i was beside her, & she looked up, & smiled. I couldn't see it from far, but i could see it now, that she was crying. I wiped away a tear.

"OH EM GEE! YOU'RE KAYLIE! I LAH LOVE YOU!" One girl said, & tried to hug me, i pushed her away softly.

"Why did y'all make her cry?" I asked & they looked like it didnt matter.