Chapter 7

"How do you let something like this 'slip' out!?", Jade asks angrily, Leigh-Anne still watching the two with wide eyes.

"She was trying to kiss me again, and I kinda just blurted it out!", Jesy answered. 

"What did you say?"

"I said, 'I'm not Jade, I'm Jesy!', and then she kinda freaked out.", Jesy says, re-enacting what happened.

"No shit she freaked out!  This is exactly why I said we shouldn't tell them!", Jade says, flinging her arms into the air as she gestures wildly.  "Look at her!", she says as she points to Leigh, trying to prove her point on how badly this affected the poor girl. 

"So...it's true?", Leigh asks, glancing quickly between the other two in front of her.

Jade sighs before turning her attention to Leigh-Anne.  "Sadly, it is.  Jesy and I have switched bodies because a bartender put something in our drinks.  We're working on a solution to change back, but it's gonna take a while before we figure it out."

"I knew you two were acting different!  I just would've never guessed that it was because you switched bodies!"

"See.  Told ya that was the last thing they were gonna suspect.", Jesy said, nudging Jade with her elbow.

"Shut up.", Jade says as she flicks Jesy's head.  "Are you okay now, Leigh?"

"It's still all a bit weird, and I feel like I'm supposed to be waking up from my dream soon...is this real?  Is this actually happening right now?"

"Yup.", Jesy states, popping the 'p' as she leans against Jade's desk.

"Am I the only one that knows?"

"Not exactly.  Zayn figured it out all by himself, and he convinced us to tell Liam."

"So is that why you guys had us play that 'game' the other day?  So that you four could work this out?"

"We all went back to the club and confronted the bartender.  He told us that he found a bottle in the back, and he wanted to try it out in our drinks.  Apparently it was something magical, because it ended up making us swap bodies."

Leigh sat there for a while, thinking things over.  Then she stood, and she ran to Jesy to wrap her in a hug.  "I'm so sorry I kissed you and everything.  I don't know what came over me, but now that I know the truth, I feel awful for doing what I did.  Oh gosh, Perrie probably hates me."

"Shhh, it's okay.", Jesy cooed as she comforted Leigh while tears started to fall from her eyes.  "I forgive you, and I'm sure Perrie will forgive you too."

"No she won't.  She loves Jade so much, and she's loved her for so long, and I probably just ruined that, and-WAIT!", Leigh said, then quickly covered her mouth with her hand as she turned back to face Jade.  "Oh crap, I just said that out loud!"

"Nice going.", Jesy muttered sarcastically, getting a punch on her arm from Leigh.

"So it's true?", Jade asks.  "I heard her mention it before, since she thought I was Jesy...but, I didn't think it was really true."

Leigh and Jesy share a glance, both sighing as they looked back at Jade. 

"Let's just say....Perrie is the 'she' I was referring to in that text.", Jesy says, and Jade looks down at her feet when the blush creeps onto her face.

"Look Je-JADE-GOD THIS IS SO WEIRD-anyway, look...maybe you should go and talk to her when this all clears up.", Leigh says, getting a bit frustrated because she's talking to Jade but looking at Jesy, and it's all just really confusing.