~Swapped~

"Alright you guys, listen up!", Leigh-Anne says as she stands from the couch.  For the past 30 minutes, the other girls have noticed her twitching and constant movements, signally that she was bored and antsy.  "We need to do something other than sit on our phones!", she announces.

"I don't recall ever sitting on our phones...", Jade says, making Jesy and Perrie laugh at the innocent sass.

"You know I didn't mean it literally, Thirlwall.", Leigh says while sending a glare to the little Geordie.  "Anyway, I suggest that we get off our lazy butts and go party!"  The other three girls groan in unison.  "Oh, stop groaning and moaning.  I'm bored, and you guys are boring.  We have a day off tomorrow, meaning this is the perfect opportunity to go let loose and have a few drinks."

"You think everything is a good excuse to have a few drinks.", Jade says, continuing with her innocent sass that makes Jesy crack up again, Perrie only lightly smiling as she tries to hold in the laughter, since Leigh is looking right at her, daring her to laugh.

"Alright then.  If you guys don't want to go clubbing, then I'll just have to find a new way to entertain myself.  I think I'll go get Harvey-"

"Hey guys!  New idea, how about we go out to a club?  It's boring here anyway.", Jesys says, jumping up from her place on the couch and running to get ready. 

"What she said!", Jade shouts as she quickly runs after Jesy to get ready as well.  Leigh smirks as she watches both of them run off, knowing that both of them (Jesy more than Jade, but still) weren't too fond of her dog, Harvey.

Perrie laughs with an amused look on her face, watching the two run off.  "Okay, I know that a lot of people, us included, say that Jesy is the mom of the group...but she and Jade could also be the twin sisters.", she says with a light smile.

"They're just so similar, I swear they're long lost sisters or something.", Leigh adds on in agreement.  "NOW GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND GET READY!", she suddenly shouts at Perrie, making Perrie scramble to her feet before she quickly runs to her room.

After that, Leigh just stands there smiling, pleased with herself.

***

They lost track of what drink they were on after the third shot, their heads now spinning as the music drowns out all other sounds.  Leigh-Anne went off somewhere with her boyfriend, leaving Perrie alone to watch with amusement as Jade rambles on about philosophy, her words slurring almost comically.  Jesy sits in the bar stool beside Jade, trying to keep up with all the deep words Jade was spewing out of her mouth, but her head was spinning too much, and she gave up somewhere between Socrates and Aristotle. 

Perrie, being the sensible one she always is (well, when it comes to clubbing and drinking that is), hasn't had any drinks so far, the only thing in her system being some water that she's been sipping on while watching Jade.  She found drunk Jade cute and absolutely adorable, and she couldn't keep the smile off her face as she watched Jade make wild hand gestures as she spoke, probably not even knowing half of what she was saying.

Two shot glasses hitting the table caused Jesy's head to pop up from it's resting place on her folded arms, a few strands of her hair stuck to her cheek from her sleeping.  Jade spun around in the stool like a child when she noticed the glass in front of her. 

Perrie eyed the glasses, then looked up at the bartender.  He was a bit old for this type of scene, but hey, Perrie wasn't one to judge.  It was just a bit suspicious is all.

"Two lovely drinks for two lovely ladies.", he says right when Perrie aged him as being around his late 30's.  He notices Perrie eyeing him, and he turns to look at the blonde.  "I would've gotten one for you too, but I've noticed that you don't drink." 

"Nope, not a drop of alcohol in my system.", she states proudly.

"What are these for, exactly?", Jesy asks while Jade pokes at the shot glasses.

"You think I don't recognize you gals?  You're from that band, Little Mix.  So, this is just a little treat, on me."

Jesy and Jade glance at each other, then they both reach for their respective shot glasses.  Once they have the glasses in their hands, they don't take a second thought before downing it's contents.  They both note that it tastes a bit bitter, yet extremely sweet at the same time.  It tastes...like nothing they've ever had before.

The bartender walks away, and Perrie just shrugs at his weird behavior before turning to the two girls next to her.

"So as I was saying-", Jade says, swinging her arms around to try and get her body to twist the bar stool to face Perrie, but she stops in her attempts when Jesy groans and clamps a hand over Jade's mouth.

"No more talking from you, smarty pants.  You bore me, and it hurts my head to try and keep up with you.", Jesy says, and Jade just nods a bit.  "Let's dance instead."

Perrie watches as Jesy slowly tries to ease her way off the bar stool, but once her feet touch the floor, her knees buckle, and she soon has to lean onto the counter before she falls over.  Jade laughs at her before she starts to do the same as Jesy.  But, the same exact thing happens with her that happened with Jesy, and she would've fallen over completely if Perrie wasn't there to catch her in her strong arms.

"Alright you two, I think it's time for bed.", Perrie says, wrapping an arm around Jade's waist while she starts to slur incoherently, leaning the small Geordie's body against her own before planning on how to manage to get the two of them home.  "Jeez, what was in those drinks he gave you.  You guys were fine just a second ago."

Perrie somehow manages to get Jesy propped up against her as well, walking the two stumbling idiots towards the door before managing to get a taxi to stop for her.  She doesn't worry about Leigh, knowing that her boyfriend will take care of her, and she stuffs the other two into the taxi before taking a seat next to them and giving the driver the address. 

When they arrive back home, Perrie sighs when she sees that the two next to her are out cold.

***

Jade is the first to wake up the next morning, stretching as much as she can without worsening the pain from her pounding head.  She can feel the presence of another body next to her, and she can already figure that Perrie probably dumped both her and Jesy on one bed to save her some time. 

She lifts her arm before dropping it onto Jesy's body next to her, hearing a groan from the other girl in response (noting to herself that something felt a bit off).  "Jes, get up.", she mutters sleepily, waiting for Jesy to awaken completely.

"Gosh, what time is it?", Jesy asks, and it causes Jade's eyes to widen.  That wasn't Jesy's voice...it was much lighter...and softer...and much like her own voice, not Jesy's.

She slowly moves her body so she's sitting up on the bed, and she shakes Jesy violently to get her to flip over so she can see her.

"What the hell do you want?!", Jesy groans as she flips over so she's resting on her back instead of her side, and Jade's scream pierces the older girl's ears.  "WHAT IN THE-", Jesy complains, moving her hand to cover her ear.

"JESY!  GET UP!  NOW!", Jade says, pulling Jesy out of bed in a hurry, ignoring the pounding in her head. 

She leads them into the bathroom, and she quickly flips on the light before standing next to Jesy in front of the mirror.

Now it was Jesy's turn to scream.

"YOU-YOU'RE ME!", she shouts.

"AND YOU'RE ME!", Jade adds on, in the same panicked tone as Jesy.

"HOLY FUCK!"

"I KNOW!"

"HOW IN THE SHIT?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

A/N: yup, this is just a little idea that popped into my head.  i'll probably continue with this story once I finish Swindle, well, if you think i should.  so please let me know what you guys think about this, should I continue? :)