Chapter 4: Damn this tragic magic!

"Come on doll face!" Paul yells at me "Just get the words out!" I sigh and start singing timewarp from Rocky Horror Picture Show. "L-Lets D-do t-t-the" I start. Looking out at the cardboard cut out audience hunter had made for me, Looking straight at the Justin Bieber cut out we had destroyed right before I started singing. "Paul" I say "Can we stop for today I'm dieing!" Paul sighs and turns off the stage lights. It had been two weeks since I had first met him, and so far these lessons had not helped at all.

I pick up the cut out of Kristen stewart. "Does this women ever smile?" I ask drawing a smile with a sharpie on her. "No, but when she does I feel like the world will expload." I laugh. My phone starts to vibrate and I look at it to see rob calling. "Heyo?" I say. "Hey gurl!" he replies "are you with my best friend paulie rawr!" I roll my eyes at the retarded nickname rob had given paul. "Yeah he's right here hold on." I say and I take my phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey hey buddy!" Paul says into the phone. "Whats up brotha from a notha motha?" rob asks. I give paul the phone and he walks off deep in a crazy conversation. I walk off to the corner and start to slowly sing gorgeous nightmare. "I see you still love to sing your brothers songs" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around to see ronnie smirking behind me. "Don't freaking scare me like that you tard!" Ever since that first time we had hung out we had been getting closer than ever.

"Well I am truthfully sorry m'lady" Ronnie says. I smile and playfully hit him in the chest. "So I'm gong out to the beach and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" he asks. I shake my head "Sorry can't" I say "This is the day of the month me and bryan had put aside for a hang out time just me and him, we're going to the movies today." He shrugs "Okay, you and your little boyfriend go have fun" he says. I smile, But I can feel the sadness wash over my face.

"Hey whats wrong?" Ronnie asks. I sigh "It's nothing" I say "It's just that bryan is my ex." Ronnie looks at me "Oh I'm sorry paige I didn't know" He says. I shrug "It's okay, how would you?" He comes up and hugs me. Kissing me on the top of my head he says "You go out and have today, and tomorrow you will have the best day of your life. I smile and run up to paul "hey lovebirds" I yell while ronnie hugs me from the back "I need my phone!"

Paul sighs, and I swear I heard rob sigh in the backround. "Okay rob I'll see you in a little bit" paul says through the phone and hung up. Paul handed me the phone and eyed ronnie, who still was hugging me. Paul, being one of my only friends outside of the band and ronnie, knew about mine and ronnies secret friendship, and was convinced we were way more. "Alright Ronnie" I say "You gotta let go so I can stop my brother from worrying that I'm making out with hunter"

Paul stared at me strangley, shook his head, and headed to the bus. Ronnie started to whine "But I don't wanna let go!" He says, but still lets go. I hug him normally "See ya tomorrow" I say and walk off. When I enter the bus, I hear the friday song playing, and rob, paul,bryan,craig, and max rocking out to the song. "seven A.M waking up in the morning, gotta get up gotta go downstairs...." I hear max start to sing.

I walk up and pull bryan out of the dancing fever "come on we gotta go or we'll miss the movie!" I say to him. He nods, but then grabs me and pulls me in with the other dancing buffoons. "It's friday friday gotta get down on friday!" Paul and rob are singing together, while craig does his own little screamo version of the song. "Now lets go" Bryan says dragging me out of the bus. "Check this baby out" He says pointing to the blue mustang he had just rented.

"Shit" I say "thats amazing!" He nods and unlocks the car. Hopping in, he turns on the taking back sunday CD he had and New again blasts threw the speakers "Well I am, I'm ready to be new again! I'm ready to hear you say who I am its quite alright!" Bryan and me sing along. Around bryan, I was who I wanted to be, a girl with no pain and no fears, and he just made everything so happy. "So what movie are you raking me to see?" I ask him.