Chapter 10: Are You Fucking Listening to me?

(Sorry for the long wait >.< If you avent been informed, i'm alternating between chappys. I just uploaded the first chapter of my new story so now I'm working on this one. After this one I'll work on the second chapter and so on and so on, okay here ya go! oh BTW this picture is of lance and his boyfriend chris ------->)

     I stood there, frozen solid. I stared into Max's snake like, cold eyes. I tried to hide the shock on my face "I have no idea what the hell your talking about" I say turning back to the food I was preparing. He chuckled quietly. "Don;y play dumb with me paige" he says. He turns me around and pushes me in to the corner. "You're too smart to play dumb" He smiles slightly, a smile that would turn even medusa to stone.

   "Get the fuck off me max, I mean it!" I tried to push him off but he was too strong "Max seriously!" He chuckled again "don't worry I'll keep it a secret" he says "but on one condition." I looked in his eyes again, this was pure terror I was feeling, the last time I felt like this was back in highschool, when I thought I had lost my friend kristy for good. "wha-whats the condition?" I ask. He giggles a drunkin giggle. "I get needy sometimes paige, I'm all alone."

     I knew where this was going, I shuddered as he slowly moved his hand up and down my right arm. "All I need you to do is please me when I need to be pleased, thats all" He giggles "And your a virgin ypu are going to be soo tight" He moved his hands to his belt buckle and slowly un did it. "Max don't you fucking touch me!" I scream. He smiles as he undoes mine, his weight pushed against me so I can't move. "Why? it's not like your brothers able to get up and save you."

   He was right, craig was passed out with vics NightQuil, nothing was going to wake him. He had gotten my pants undone and was slowly pulling up my shirt. "Max, please!" I say frantically. He smiles, and I feared this was actually going to happen. "Oh hell no you don't!" I heard someone scream. I looked just in time to see Vi punch max straight in the face. "You alright paige?" she asks me. I nod and she goes back to tackling him, I swear she was going to kill him.

   I shook my head, and headed outside. I pulled out the pack of smokes I normally hid in my purse. Now I wasn't a constant smoker, but every once in a while I would just smoke to relax. I lit on and started to think, but not about what max had just tried to do, Vi was dealing with thats shit, I was thinking back to highschool. Highschool was one of the worst years of my life. I had lost one friend to the popular crew, only to win her back the last couple of months we had with each other.

     The only good thing that happened in highschool was me connecting with craig again and meeting the band. I thought back to the day I got to meet him again. Lance was as giddy as any gay boy could be, jenna almost died, and jess...oh jess, she was the only calmn onein the group as always. I never thought about jess that much any more, and when I did, it brought tears to my eyes. James was still in jail for what that bastered did, he deserved to die there. Jess, she was just so young, she was gonna be a lawyer, the best god damn lawyer there ever was.

    I felt the tears come, I needed to get a hold of myself. I took another puff just as I heard a click of a camera. I turned to see a blond, taned, boy with a camera to his eyes. He moved it from his face and smiled the biggest smile ever. "No....fucking....way! Lance is that really you?" He bows and says "In the fucking flesh!" I run up to him and inbrace him, my eyes watering from happyness. "What the fuck are you doing here you wanker?" He smiles an ruffles my hair. "What is it a crime to come and visit your best friend?"

     I laugh, shaking my head as I take one last puff from the cigarret and put it out. "So how have you been? Last time I saw you, you were all hung up over cole whats-whats-his-name." Lance smiled and his face started to turn red as a beet. I was just about to ask him to give me the deets, when a dark haired boy comes up behing him, wraps his arms around his neck and kisses his cheek. "Hey lancy-bear, is this the girl your always talking about?" he asks.