chapter 12: Just like you

I sighed as I walked back to the group. I was happy now, there was no way in hell I was going to let Max be the reason I was going to be depressed again. Rob and Paul were in the middle of an argument about what to eat and it was starting to get pretty serious.

   "Paige, settle this agreement for us please, because if they don't shut up soon I'm going to rip their heads off." Craig says as he tries to muffle his hearing with pillows. "Well what are the options?" I ask

   "well" Paul starts as he rips out of Robs death grasp "I say we should go somewhere nice to eat being that you guys have only two days left in town and I won't see you anymore, but Rob insists that he cooks the food and-" I hold up my arms to stop him "If Rob wants to cook then I pick going out to eat."

   Paul did a triumphant hand pump while Rob began to whine. "Paige! why'd you pick against me!!" I rolled my eyes "Remember my 16th birthday when you tried to cook pasta salad and I was sick for a month?"

   "Oh come on it wasn't that bad!" He whined louder. "Dude, you almost lit the kitchen on fire! How do you almost light it on fire making pasta salad!" Bryan said finally joining in. Rob just slumped into the chair mumbling things under his breath. Bryan turns to Paul "So whats this place you want to take us to oh so badly?"  Paul triumphantly jumped up and motioned for us to follow him. I texted Ronnie a quick message explaining what was going on and that I would see him later.

   It took us almost an hour to get to the restaurant due to the fact that Paul had no fucking idea where he was going. "Wait no this way, not that way" He would say ever few minute, or he would say "What the fuck are you thinking Paul?" The guys all looked like they were ready to bail when Paul finally announced we were here.

   In front of us was a little shack on the beach, with a few tiki torches and some picnic benches. "This is the nice amazing place you wanted to take us to?" Craig asks "It looks kind of, well ya know cheap."

  "And the cook looks like he wants to rape all of us" Max mumbled under his breath. "Oh come on guys give it a chance! The food here is the best food I have ever eaten, and Martin, the cook that wants to rape you, said he would give us all half off!" Paul said excitedly as he and Rob dragged a couple benches together.

    "This better be good Paul, I don't want to get sick" Bryan said sitting down. Martin walked over and plopped a couple menus on our table. "Hey I know you, you snuck out of that clothing store with that one guy from-" Paul jumped u and covered Martins mouth. "Martin, that crazy story was a myth rumor remember? Paige set that all the time we go out, she looks like some chick who robbed a bunch of stores in the mall a couple years ago." He chuckled awkwardly as the rest of the guys just ignored him.

   Martin shook his head and took our orders. Me and Craig got the same BLT sandwich we always got at new restaurants. "So tomorrows our last concert here" Rob said as he slurped on his drink. "Wow Mr. Buzzkill thanks" Bryan said as he threw a chunk of ice at him. "What?" Rob said catching the ice in his mouth "We shouldn't be sad about it, we should be celebrating the awesome times we had together here! I mean we all go back home for a month after this we should be having fun!" We all sat there for a minute until I finally said "You know what? He's right. We had a lot of fun here! I made some new friends, we all got to meet Paul, and me and Bryan stole food and plates from a restaurant and tazed a guy!"

   "Wait what did you do to some guy?" Craig asked and me and Bryan both responded "Nothing." Martin brought the food over and we all began to eat. "And lets not forget" Rob started "Mine, Max, and Paul's encounter with Danny Worsnop and-" Max jumped up and tackled Rob to the ground. "Okay, whats this thing that you guys keep preventing Rob from talking about?" Craig asks. Max and Paul look at each other and Paul nodded his head, and Max let Rob up.