Chapter 25 |-| Epilogue: All yours

Liam

It's been a few days since we defeated Tara and it turns out that Brett and Luke took her to the police station, putting her behind bars.
The Sheriff thought it was weird at first considering Tara was announced dead eight years ago, but he didn't mind anymore after Brett and Luke explained him everything.

Things have been quiet and Theo is up and running, like nothing ever happened.
We're happy together and it's the best thing I've ever felt.
Luke explained to me that a mate has a much stronger bond then you have with someone you're just dating. It's the same thing as the love of your life. That's why I was able to find Theo in the tunnels without him having to claim me.
Theo is the love of my life.
I never expected to have one, much less a male one, but I do and he loves me just as much as I love him.

Scott, Lydia and Stiles are going back to college tomorrow afternoon, so we decided to throw them a going away party, joining it with a 'we won' party with just the pack.

"Why do we have to come this early again?" Theo asks as he stops in front of Scott's house. "Because we promised Scott we would help with decorating," I respond looking at him "You promised, I didn't agree to this," he informs and I roll my eyes "Stop whining and lets go," I say, kissing him on the cheek before stepping out of the car.
I hear Theo groan as he exits the car, walking to my side and slapping my butt before he chuckles, running towards Scott's entrance and I chase after him.
We fall on top of Scott as he opens the door and we laugh, before getting off of him, Theo pulling Scott back to his feet before pulling me up and I hit his arm playfully.
Scott chuckles shaking his head a little, his face full of amusement "You two are such dorks," he exclaims before disappearing into the kitchen.
"If you want I'll do that again tonight," he says, referring to the slap on my butt and I gulp a little, making him chuckle.
I slap his hands away as he tries to tickle me and he just laughs, managing to tickle my sides and I squirm, trying to get away from him.
I end up being pinned to the wall, Theo's body pressed against mine as he looks at me with nothing but affection in his eyes as he smiles at me sweetly. Breathing heavily because of the tickles, I look up at him with a smile plastered across my face.

He leans in, pressing his lips to mine, but before the kiss can turn into a makeout session, we hear someone clear their throat and pull away to see Scott standing there with drinks in his hands.
"I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to finish the decorations before the others arrive," Scott informs, handing us the drinks and we apologise, before following him to the living room where the decorations are spread all over the coffee table and on top of the three seater couch.
"Let's do this," Theo speaks up, laying his glas to the side.

"Hey puppy," Lydia greets as I open the door for her "Hi Lyds," I greet back, giving her a hug, before she steps into the house, giving Theo, who just came back from the bathroom a hug as well, catching him a bit off guard.
She gives him a kiss on the cheek before entering the living room. Stiles rolls his eyes at his girlfriend before looking down at me, pulling me into a hug before walking over to Theo. Instead of patting him on the shoulder like I expected, Stiles pulls him into a tight hug and Theo looks just as surprised as I am.
Letting go after a couple seconds, Stiles parts him on the shoulder with a smile, before entering the living room.
Theo and I share a look as I close the door before entering the living room ourselves.

Luke is the last one to come in, saying that Matt was whining about not wanting to be alone, so he had to stay until his brother fell asleep and my mother came home.
Scott waves a dismissive hand, before handing him a drink and inviting him to sit down in our circle on the ground.
Luke just smiles, accepting the gesture and sitting down between Corey and I.

We stay like that for a while, just sitting in a circle and talking about a bunch of random stuff.
Mason leans his head on Corey's shoulder and Corey wraps his arm around his frame, talking to Lydia about something having to do with his invisibility.
I think it's about the the time he and Mason broke into the animal clinic to look at the wolves that fought each other out of fear and they got caught by Deaton, which was very awkward and funny, according to Lydia.
With my head on Theo's lap, I look up at him.
He's smiling about something Scott said and it makes me smile, because they seem to be getting along with each other pretty well.
What's surprising though is that Stiles has his arm draped over Theo's shoulder and when they start laughing about something Luke remarked, Stiles instinctively pulls Theo a little closer to his side, laughing on Theo's shoulder.
It looks like Stiles and Theo worked passed their differences and could be considered friends now or maybe they just went back to the childhood friendship they had a few years back, where they were pretty close.
It doesn't matter what it is, I'm just glad they're not wanting to rip each other apart any more.
"Liam," Luke calls and I look up at him from my spot on Theo's lap.
"Your mom said she needs to talk to us about something," he informs and I sit back up "About what?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed a little. "I don't know, but she said it could wait until tomorrow," he adds and I nod my head, before lying back down.