Chapter 10 |-| Blue-ish Gold

Liam

I wake up to someone calling me and I slowly open my eyes to see Theo leaning on the door with his arms crossed "You have school," he informs "Get up," he adds "I don't have any clothes apart from the ones I had on yesterday and they're bloody," I inform, sitting up.
"I put them in the wash, you can borrow some of mine in the meantime," he says before leaving and I stand up, walking to his closet to see if I find something that fits me.
Once I find something remotely my size, I put it on, before making my way downstairs, following the smell of bacon and eggs.
I sit down on one of the bar stools and watch Theo make breakfast.
"You're making pancakes?" I question trying to look at the pan from my spot on the stool. "Yeah," he responds "Do you like pancakes?" he questions shooting me a quick look over his shoulder "I love pancakes," I answer and he smiles a little before flipping the pancake in one swift motion.
"Do you want anything to drink?" he asks as he puts the pancakes, eggs and bacon on two separate plates, handing one to me and putting the other opposite of me.
"I don't have anything to drink," he informs after looking through the fridge "Sorry," he says closing the fridge.
"It's okay, I'm not thirsty anyway," I inform, waving it off.
"I'm still gonna have to go grocery shopping though," he says sitting down opposite of me and we both start to eat in silence.
Well I start to eat. Theo doesn't touch his food that much.
The silence isn't awkward, but I would prefer if we were talking, especially about what happened yesterday and I'm trying not to ask why he isn't eating.
"Thanks," Theo speaks up, breaking the silence and I'm kinda glad I didn't have to do it. "For yesterday," he adds and my confusion disappears "Don't mention it," I say waving it off and he shakes his head. "I mean it," he says looking me straight in the eyes.
"If it weren't for you, I'd be dead," he informs "I didn't think anyone would come and that the wendigo or whatever attacked me was right. They left me for dead, assuming that no one cared enough to come help me," he explains.
"To be honest, I didn't expect anyone to come either, especially not you - No offence," he informs and I don't say anything, I just listen quietly "Why did you come anyway?" he asks "You and your friends still hate me for what I did," he says, getting a little angry and I feel my heart sink a little at his annoyed tone.
"Because I care alright," I inform, trying to hide my sadness. "You saved my life so many times, I thought it was time to return the favor," I add and his eyes avert from me for a second, looking at something behind me.
"You're gonna be late," he says putting his fork back down and standing up. I turn to look at the clock behind me and he's right.
I didn't realize how long we've been sitting here.
"I'll wait for you downstairs," Theo informs, grabbing his jacket and exiting the house.

"You're not talking to me?" I question as Theo stops the car in front of the school. "You're gonna be late for school," he informs, looking anywhere but me. "I don't care," I say "What's going on?" I ask and I can see his hand tighten around the steering wheel as he looks down with his eyes closed.
"Nothing," he says through gritted teeth, his knuckles getting white "Theo?" I call, concern in my voice.
"Just go," he says a little louder, shooting me a glare and I decide not to make him angrier, stepping out of the car and making my way to the school entrance.
I turn around to see that he's hesitating to drive and as I'm about to go back to him, he drives off.
Adjusting my bag on my shoulder, I take a deep breath before walking into the building and almost bumping into someone.
"Mason," I call as I see that someone "Liam," he says back before mouthing that ge has to rush to class. I wave him goodbye before heading to my own class.

"Are you sure that the graves were opened from the inside?" I question as I sit down opposite of Mason on our usual table and Luke nods his head "Parrish and I went to take a look at it last Night," he informs. "And Tara was one of them?" I ask earning a nod from the three of them. "And I'm pretty sure she wants revenge for what Theo did to her," Mason says "But didn't she already have that when Kira sent him to hell?" Corey half questions "You said that it looked like someone tried to rip his heart out," Luke informs looking at me.
"Look, even if Tara is one of the bodies, she's not a werewolf," I inform "At least she wasn't when she died," I add and Mason shakes his head a little, deep in thought.
"Something weird is going on in Beacon Hills," he informs "It's not just Monroe's people," he says "Suddenly Wendigos turn up out of practically nowhere, I mean when was the last time we heard about a Wendigo in Beacon Hills - excluding William, Donovan and, well Luke?" he half-questions "The Death Pool," I respond and both Corey and Luke look at us confused. "Exactly," Mason agrees "And now we also have about three people who broke out of their casket and out of the ground," he adds and he's right.
Something is Definitely weird, not to mention, wrong, about this whole thing.
"What about Theo? Does he know who attacked him?" Corey asks and I shake my head "He couldn't see their face," I answer "And he's still in pain," Luke says and we all look at him "I have no idea what it is, but it burns," he informs "Everywhere," he adds and I run my fingers through my hair.