Chapter 3

I was laying with aladdin to keep him warm when i felt someone pick us up but i played like i was still sleeping to see what there intentions where. I at some point drifted back to sleep and was awakened again by aladdin poking me i opened my eyes to see we were flying on his turban over some weird city to this big door. when they opened the door we see a weird treasure like room with rusted things we looked around. I climbed a ladder to see a secret library i looked around in amazement i grabbed some books and left to see the others. I stepped down to see the magenta haired slave girl hesitant with a sword above alibaba and aladdin passed out i used the ruke to break the sword aladdin and the others looked at me i smiled and rushed to aladdin and alibaba's side when the dinji came out and so did ugo or my dad and they communicated well more like my dad making hand gestures and the dinij that i learned was almon made a noise of understanding.

The dinji looked to us and asked who was to be his kings candidate it ended up being alibaba but i already knew that i had this feeling way before we go here like the ruke were trying to tell me and i could semi hear them. we got into the portal thing and then everything went black for me when i came to i was in a field but no one else was the only thought going through my mind was where is aladin and is he ok.

 In the  weeks that i spent tracking down aladdin lead me to the outskirts of balabad a town that had great ports well walking on the path i seen the magenta haired girl morgiana and aladdin " aladdin!!" i yelled while running to the young magi an...

 In the weeks that i spent tracking down aladdin lead me to the outskirts of balabad a town that had great ports well walking on the path i seen the magenta haired girl morgiana and aladdin " aladdin!!" i yelled while running to the young magi and picking him up " una" he yelled hugging me back i looked to morgiana and hugged her too " i missed you too morg" she smile and we walked together farther up the path we seen a naked man and after me beating him with my staff we gave him some of aladdin's extra clothing and he agreed to take us to stay where he was as a token of his gratitude.

We walked through the poverty struck city and i had to hold back my tears the way the people were living well the rich nobles eat like kings sickened me this needed to stop. I was pulled out of my thoughts when aladdin pulled on my hand to show me the giant hotel that we stopped in front of I watched the guards beat sinbad and a very handsome white haired boy stopped them.

We stood in front of the two men who we found out were ja'far and masrur. Ja'far thanked us and invited us to join them for lunch after they were done talking to the king of balbadd. we accepted and followed them to our rooms that they got for us I used my cloak's hood to hide the giant blush i had every time jafar's hand brushed mine this was the first time a guy that i don't consider a friend or family has walked so close to me. I smiled as the ruke around everyone was so bright and full of joy the dark ruke have not been around to see me since i got here so there must be someone that they wanted to see more then it makes me glad since they scare aladdin but also sad since i consider them my friends too and they are great company to have when you're bored though they have a dark way of trying to get you to accept them and only them but i just ignore them then and hang out with the gold ruke for a week or two until the black ruke calm down a bit.

______________________________________________________________________

After sinbad and his two generals left to talk to the king about trading agreements i walked to the room that i was given to wash up and get changed. I stepped out of the shower and got dressed 

i quickly did my hair and grabbed my makeup and quiky applied it, grabbed my staff and rushed to the dining hall to eat with the others

i quickly did my hair and grabbed my makeup and quiky applied it, grabbed my staff and rushed to the dining hall to eat with the others. As i walked through the door leading out side i heard sinbad talking to aladdin about magi " yes aladdin you are magi" " if i am a magi what does that make you una?" aladdin asked me knowing that the ruke surround me as much as they do him and the other magi " I'm the guardian of the magi. It's my job to pick and protect a magi which i choose you. My power matches a magi's" I told which seemed to get sinbad off guard. Sinbad was going on about how he had to capture the leader of the fog trop in order to get trading rights with balbadd. Aladdin and and morgan went with them to help but i stayed behind to rest since i mostly used a lot of magoi .

aladdin was telling me about how alibaba was the fog troupe leader and how they found them since i stayed back to nap since i traveled using my magoi non stop no rest so i could find aladdin, i was weared down. I was awaken by a crash on the roof i grabbed my staff forgetting to put my cloak back on and rushed to the roof i opened the door and seen the fog troupe and sinbad and the others "what's going on here i was sleeping and it sounded like there was a war going on" I yelled to them everyone except aladdin looked at me in awe and shock since they have never seen me without my cloak on.