Chapter 6

I walked back on deck after resting and then checking on alibaba who was still knocked out and as i walked on deck i seen a island off the distance wow it was sindria. Alibaba came on deck and freaked out abit. I calmed him down before we got to the port and as we got off the ship i felt a tug on my side i looked down for the first time since i got up to see bandages and i could now feel the stitches in my side. I struggled to get down with out pulling the stitches further. Ja'far came from behind me and helped me get down i thought he would go ahead after but he stayed by my side helping me when needed it made me blush.We got to the palace and the maids helped me get to my room to rest.

______________________________________________________________________

~Time skip~

I stayed in bed most of the time and got up a few times to go and see morg,aladdin and alibaba. It was almost time for sin to come back and i was almost fully healed i could now get up and move around freely and i could now get the stitches out. After the stitches were taken out i went to see if the docks to see the others waiting there. I seen sins ship coming in i walked up and stood next to jafar and aladdin I smiled down to ali and looked in the corner of my eye to see jafar looking down at me since i was slightly shorter than him. I watched as sin talked to the three younger children before turning to me ¨Luna you will also train with yamahara with magic.¨ I nodded and went with the others to see what me and aladdin and alibaba's teachers can do.

I was impressed with what they could do i knew that we would get along me and yamahara since i had my father's love for magic and creating new magical tools. I was off in my own world thinking about what she could teach me and what i could help her create with the knowledge i have from my father. I snapped back to reality when i heard yam get mad at aladdin for groping her "sorry about him he can get out of hand sometimes.....ok all the time when there is girls with boobs he's a little perv" I told her well rubbing the back of my head well walking over to her. " I'm luna but most people call me una " I told her well sticking my hand out for her to shake.

She smiled at me and shook my hand well aladdin climbed on my back and stayed there. We got to the training grounds and started our lesson.