Chapter 2

"Oww una what was that for?" aladdin asked now rubbing his head which now had a bump. " thats for drawing attention to yourself and for getting that boy in trouble now let's go find him so you can apologize." I told him well grabbing his hand and walking to where the ruke said the boy lived. Aladdin hid in the basket that had apples in it i sat on the roofs banner and waited for the boy. I fell asleep and was awaken by the boy yelling how aladdin ate all his apples. I jumped down and spoke up " I am sorry about aladdin i am luna his guardian and i wanted to apologize for him." alibaba calmed down and started to tell aladdin about the dungeons.

The next day alibaba woke us up well he got me up nicely and aladdin got thrown out of the house. We followed alibaba throw the town when aladdin bumped into a girl and knocked some lemons out of her basket. Aladdin and alibaba both apologized to her and i offered to help her but she refused so i let her pass only to see she had chains and shackels on her ankels. Aladdin pointed it out to alibaba who told us she was a slave he explained to us what it was to be a slave it upset me and aladdin the girl noticed us looking at her feet and tried to cover them which caused her to fall over. Aladdin walked over to her and pointed his flute at the chains and blew a note that broke them i was proud but alibaba looked concerned as people around us whispered. "Trying to steal someone's slave is against the law" someone called out well making there way through the crowed the people moved to reveal The fat man.

He started to hurt the girl and then proceeded to threaten alibaba which mad aladdin mad so he summoned my dad....well my dad's arms which startled everyone. I heard men shouting and it did not sound good so i grabbed the boys hands and ran.we hid in the underground water ducs. The boys talked about going somewhere i decided that i would look at the shops outside the brothel that i knew they went to. I bought some books and put them in my bag and walked back to where the boys are to see if they were finished. I seen the fat man leave as i got there so i walked closer to them " I guess it's time for us to leave with the carts?" I said to them well taking my braid out  as we followed alibaba.

I smiled as we sat in the cart aladdin and alibaba up where you steer and me behind them in the cart with the fat man who kept looking at me well aladdin talked to alibaba "you girl are you not hot in that cloak?"the fat man asked me i took it off and his eyes widened

 "you're a dancer" i looked to him and shook my head. The cart shook and started to sink i jumped off too see a dessert monster i looked for aladdin and seen him next to alibaba . I heard a scream and seen the women whose daughter asked to braid my hair leaning over where the monster was. i heard a little scream and my feet took off as i jumped in after the girl and the redish pink haired slave girl we met earlier and held them close to me i fought to get out but it was like the juices in the monster mouth plus the things wrapped around me were holding on to me.

Before i could do a spell my brother and alibaba saved us "you will have to pay for that wine you rats in less you want to become slaves" the fat man yelled at us i rolled my eyes and walked off with aladdin and alibaba. I walked out of alibaba's bathroom after i changed clothing .

 When i got out of the bathroom  I overheard him talking to aladdin about defeating a dungeon aladdin said he would help so looks like a new adventure for me

 When i got out of the bathroom I overheard him talking to aladdin about defeating a dungeon aladdin said he would help so looks like a new adventure for me. i just shook my head and went to pack some things for our journey to defeat the dungeon.

I walked through the dark pathways of the dungeon with the boys aladdin kept summoning my father and it bothered me since i felt i was no use to them at all that i was just a dead weight to them. After a bit we got to a room that had these weird bugs i noticed that aladdin was at his limit with out any food so when the bugs formed together i grabbed my staff off my back and yelled "haru haru inferno" the heat spell stopped the monster and gave us time to run and find a cave for aladdin to rest in.