Hangin' at the beach

Selena's POV

" Selena! Selena! Hurry up! Everyones waiting for you, Your Highness!!! "

That my friends, is Katie who is blowing her head off because she's hungry.

The crew decided that everybody have breakfast together at IHOP. Nobody complained because everybody loves the pancakes there.

And, I'm late because they decided to play a prank on me by putting honey in my hair and whiped cream on my arms and legs. Because of them, I had to take a long long LONG shower to get everything of.

BUT now they're blaming me 'cause I'm late. NONE of this would've happen if they didn't pull the prank on me.

" C'mon Katie, lets go to the lobby first! Selena we're going to the lobby first. See you there! "

WHAM!!!

There goes the door.

Seriously?!!!? Can't they wait. I'm almost done. All I have to do is wear my shoes.

ALMOST...

DONE!!!!!

I stand up, took the room key and went out the room. The first thing I see when I turned is Logan. Who is looking rather fine in those jeans.

CRAP!

I did not just say that.

Uh Oh.

 Logan's POV

I CANNOT BELIEVE THE GUYS BAILED ON ME!!!!!!!

Ughh. Nevermind.

SInce I'm done here, I went to meet everyone at the lobby.

But,  when I turned around can you guys believe what I saw?

Selena.. Alone....

First thing that came to my mind was ' YEAH YEAH. I GET TO TALK TO SELENA. SHE LOOKS PRETTY. WOOP WOOP '

 On second thought, the guys bailing on me sounds good. 

I was in front of Selena before you can say ' What the what  the what the madehuha'. Heck, I did not notice that my legs had even start moving.

" Hey, beautiful. Why are you here alone? What happened to Katie and Leighton? Not that I mind or anything. Just asking. " I asked her.

I chuckled when she blushed because I called her beautiful.

" Hey, Logan. I'm here alone because they decided to bail on me. Plus, I'm not exactly alone right now 'cause you're here with me now" was her way of replying.

It was my turn to blush.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

 I can't believe i just blushed. I DO NOT blush people. Like ever. Why is she having effects on me?

To cover it up, I asked her to walk with me to the lobby.

She agreed.

--- AT THE LOBBY ---

Once we arrived, everybody in the lobby turned to look at us.

Everybody shouted " Finally." at the same time which is kinda creepy if you ask me.

Cory just told everybody to get going.

Everybody walked to the nearest IHOP and was surprised that it was.... empty?

It turned out that Thomas ( the director ) reserved the whole place just for the crew since we are a lot of people.

Everybody decided to just go with pancakes and orange juice.

--- AFTER EATING ---

Everyone is stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving. Especially Selena and Cory 'cause the ate 3 plates of pancakes with 4 cups of orange juice. Everybody including me was surprised that they can eat that much. They said that was actually nothing. But they didn't want to look like pigs in front of everyone. Well, complete pigs.

After we paid, we decided to walk to the beach since it's only a 15 minute walk from here.

--- AT THE BEACHY BEACH ---

At the private beach, the first thing everybody did was stare because it is like  FREAKIN' CLEAN and FREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

Katie, Leighton and Selena decided to break the silence by throwing their stuff on the sand, taking off they're T-shirts and running like kids to the water.

After our enjoyable daze, everybody joined the three of them as they splashed water against each other. Some of them decided to get tanned, while some of them played volleyball.

We even ate ice cream and everything.

On our way home, Selena got way tired that she asked me to give her a piggyback while blushing. Can you imagine how I ALMOST got a HEART ATTACK because someone as beautiful as her asked me to give HER a piggyback ride? Someone like me? I'm a normal person. Plus, she blushed at me!!!! I thought the first time she blushed was because she was caught of guard when I called her beautiful. This is definitely one of the best moments of my life.

But, I noticed how whenever I'm with her, it will always be a good moment. And when I'm with her, I always get butterflies in my stomach, the good kind.

Am I falling for her?

Psshh. I can't fall for her... Can I?

------------------------------------------------

What's up guys?