Girls Day Out Time

Selena's POV

When I got home, I took a bath and changed my outfit.   ( The picture is on the side )

After I got dressed, I heard a long honk signalling that Taylor and Demi is here to pick me up.

' Mom, I'm going to have a ' Girls Day Out ' with the girls, ' I shouted while exiting out the house.

' Okay honey. See you later, ' my mom replied.

Once I was inside of the car, I was greeted by Demi and Taylor. Taylor then said that we were going shopping at the mall.

Once taylor started to drive, Demi suddenly shouted, ' This is boring ' which kinda surprised me and Taylor. I told her to turn on the radio which she thought it was a good idea.

Once she turned on the radio, we were greeted by a song so familliar. Then I noticed what song it is. It was ' Who Says ' by, well, me.

We started to sing along unti the song ended and ' Back To December ' by Taylor and she smirked.We singed along again until we reach the mall.

Once we got a parking spot, we got out of the car and Taylor locked the car. We went inside of the mall and started shopping.

Once we were finished, I and Taylor had 15 bags and Demi had 17 bags. We decided to go to Starbucks before we go home. We found a place to sit and Taylor and Demi gave me their orders which was the same with this morning to buy it for them.

Once I was in the line, I noticed that the person infront of me looked familliar. I decided to have a chat with him.

         Conversation

Me : Hi! My name is Selena Gomez.

??? : Hi! My name is Logan Lerman. Wait THE Selena Gomez???!!!

Me : Yes the one and only. Wait. Logan Lerman? As in The Logan Lerman???!!!

Logan :Yes the one and only. We're supposed to do a movie together right?

Me : Yep. Looks like it's your turn.

Logan : Yes. Can I join you later?

Me : Sure. I'm sure Taylor and Demi won't mind.

Logan : You're here with your friends?

Me :Yes. We were having a ' Girls Day Out ' since we only have a month to spend it with each other.

Logan : Cool.

        End of conversation

 I was freaked out in side that I was talking to THE Logan Lerman. He already got his order and now it's my turn. I ordered what Taylor, Demi and I wanted.

After I got my order, I found Logan at the end of the line waiting for me. So, I told him to follow me to my table.

Once we reached the table, I put the drinks down on the table which Taylor and Demi quickly took  since they were so thirsty from shopping so much. After dinking, they looked at me then only they noticed Logan beside me. ' Selly, who is this? ' asked Taylor.

' This my beautiful friends, is Logan Lerman. The one I'm doing the movie with, ' I said in a 'duh' tone.

All they said was 'ooohhh' and then me and Logan sat down.

We chatted until we decided to leave.

' Selena! Selena! ' shouted Logan, runnning towards me.

Once he stopped in front of me, I said ' Yeah? '

' Can we exchange our numbers? You know just to keep in touch.. ' said Logan.

' Yeah, sure ' I said while smiling like an idiot. We exchanged our numbers and departed ways.

I can't belive I have LOGAN LERMAN'S NUMBER!!!!!

Logan's POV

I can't believe I MET SELENA GOMEZ!! And I even have HER NUMBER!! Man, I have been a friend of her ever since I watched her on Wizards Of Waverly Place. I love her music, movies and etc.

Now, I even get to be in a movie with her and I GOT HER NUMBER!!!!!!!