Telling the girls

Selena's POV 

NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I got to star a movie with THE Logan Lerman. He's so hot. He's wayyyy hotter than Justin. OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Did I just compare my boyfriend to someone else?Never mind. It's not like he knows that I just compared him to THE Logan Lerman.

    At home

'Mom, I'm home, ' I shouted once I was in the comfort of my home and was sitting on the couch.

'Selena honey. You know you didn't have to shout. I can hear you, you know, ' said my lovely mother.

' I know. I just feel like I want to shout that I'm in a movie with the Logan Lerman to the world. But since I'm home, I just shout that I'm home to you, ' I said. Still not believing that I am in a movie with THE logan Lerman.

'Selena honey, I know that you're excited but please calm down. At least before you shout that to the world, tell Demi and Taylor who are your best friends,' she said.

Once she finished saying that, my eyes widened and I jumped off the couch to call Demi and Taylor. Because I was busy day dreaming about being in the movie, I completely forgot to tell my best friends about it.

I called them to come to my house now and went to my room because I have big news to tell them.

          Once they arrived

' Hey, Sel. What's the big news?, ' said Demi.

'Yeah, Sel. You better not be pregnant, ' joked Taylor.

After she said that, I threw a pillow at her and we all laughed together.

' No, I'm not pregnant. It has nothing to do with that. ' I said in between my laughters.

' So what is it? ' asked Demi and Taylor together after we settled down.

' I'M GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE WITH THE LOGAN LERMAN !!!!! ' I screamed.

' NOOOO WAAAYYYYYYYYYY! ' said Demi and Taylor together. Again.

' We're so excited for you Sel. This has been your dream since you watched Percy Jackson And The Lighning Thief" said Taylor.

' Yeah. I agree with Taylor on this one. So, when does it start?, ' said Demi.

' It starts in two months. But I have to be there amonth early to get to know the crew and the hang out with them for the whole month. ' I replied.

' Wanna play a game? ' asked Demi.

' Yes,' we answered together.

The night went on and on. Taylor and Demi decided to stay over after dinner. We did everything we can do until we fell asleep.