Time To Go

Selena's POV

" Selena! Selena! Wake up you lazy ass. It's time for you to go! Your plane is about to leave. " said Taylor waking me up from my sleep.

You see we're at the airport because it's time for me to go to California since a week before Taylor and Demi decided to take us to London since they had a feeling to go there which I do not know why. They decided to take Logan and Justin with us because they said it will be fun. Logan and I started to get really close after our day at Starbucks with Taylor and Demi. Between everybody, I easily opened up to him. Like immediately.

So, back to reality. After I woke up from my slumber, I went to hug Demi, Taylor and lastly, Justin. I promised them that I'd call them when I had the time and kissed Justin on the lips before I went with Logan to the gate.

After we passed the gate, we straight away went to the plane and went inside. Logan lets me sit by the window because he knows I'd definitely want to wave to them.

When the plane started to move, I started to face the window to wave at my friends and boyfriend. When I saw them, my heart started to break because there they were crying on each others shoulders like someone died, while waving at me. After we waved and were in the sky, I started crying and Logan was there to comfort whispering soothing things. I don't what it is, but it was comfortable to be in his arms and comfort.

After I stopped crying, I thanked Logan and took out my Ipod and started to listen to music. After the 10th song, I think, I fell a sleep.

Logan's POV

I was listening to my own Ipod when I turned and Selena peacefully a sleep. She looks beautiful and peacefully when she's a sleep. I decided to put a blanket in her incase she's cold cause it's freakin' freezing in here.

After that, I started to watch her carefully. Her hair is beautiful, her lips are kissable and her face, it's really beautiful. Okay. Now that sounded stalkerish. After watching her, I decided to sleep since I didn't really get enough sleep last night.

               After the flight

Selena's POV

" Selena, Selena. Wake up. We've arrived," said Logan waking me up from my slumber.

" Thanks. If it was the girls, they'd do pranks to wake me up, " I said.

Logan laughed while replying, " No problem. If I even did play a prank on you, then I would be called mean, ". 

" True, " I said while getting up from the seat.

Then, we got off the plane to be swarmed by papparazzi's asking things like this, " Selena, is it true you and Logan are doing a movie together? " " Are you two dating? " " Selena, what about Justin? ".

We were quite surprised how they knew about the movie or how they even knew where we were.

We tried to get passed them but ended up failing and had to call security.

Once we got our luggage, we went out and called a cab to take us to the hotel we were staying to start our bonding treatment so things wouldn't get weird.

All the way there, we kept talking about how we can't wait until the movie starts or how much fun this will be.

Once we reached, Logan decided to pay the cab. I told him that one day I will treat him to breakfast lunch or dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the late update. Had too many homework. What is it with teachers and homeworks? Homework is like their favourite word.