Day 26: What is our favourite TV show and why?

Eeeeek! Criminal Minds. Oh my God. It's my absolute favourite. I love Reid because his brain is absolutely huge and he's so sweet and geeky and lovely and I wish he'd be mine. Then there's Morgan who is dark and mysterious and so, so attractive and I fancy the pants off of him too. Him and Garcia make me giggle all the time. Garcia is so lovely and her little quirky comments are my favourite thing to hear any day. JJ is so pretty and whenever her son Henry shows up I just wanna cuddle him because he's her son in real life and they're bloody adorable together. Then there's Rossi who I love because he's like a Dad to everybody and so smart. He's so troubled at first but resolves his life to the team and he's adorable. Then there's Hotch who IS the Dad of everybody metaphorically speaking and he's so reserved and when he smiles it's like a breath of fresh air. His son on the show Jack also appears sometimes and the way he says 'Daddy,' absolutely melts my heart in the older episodes. Prentiss, who left, was the female love of my life. There's an episode where in the end she stand  outside a church and a song called 'My side of the story' by Hodges plays and it makes me cry because I never know what to say or feel for her. She's a hard character to let go and I still miss her over a season later. The new cast member, Blake, is equally like Rossi I think. Deep, hard-working and absolutely lovely. She's an awesome person to replace Prentiss and I love her and how close she is with everybody already. She's insightful and it's so nice to see.

I'm such a geek hah. Oh well.