Day 2: Who are you closest to?

I'd like to say Danielle because after 8 years of friendship I'd say we know each other like the back of our hands. Unfortunate for her I guess.

She's been a rock for me through every bad moment in my life and I guess she's one of the only people I want to carry on knowing in my later life. She's genuine, lovely and mostly kind. Even though she says she's a total bitch which I also agree with, in a good way though. Sometimes you need to be tough and not let everyone see the feelings inside. She's just honest to the degree where people don't like her but I find it oddly refreshing. I like it when she says to me "STOP FUCKING TALKING TO HIM" and then calls me a bitch. That helps. I did stop talking to him. But still, pot calling the kettle black, dear.

She's a bloody brilliant mate and I know I can count on her through good and bad times. I think in the end, that's what makes a great person too. And she is a great person, even when we spend a while not talking or seeing each other, I know if I pop up and start a conversation with her we could end up talking for hours or 5 minutes and it would feel like we never stopped. I've always said that she was my pillar of support. The one person to hold me up when I felt like everything else was going to crash down and I didn't know what to do. She knows my biggest fears, my hardest thoughts, the good things about me and the strange things about me and still, even after all the rough patches, she's still my best friend. She still accepts me.

She's the girl I'd call my maid of honour one day, the one I'm going to name godmother to my first child, the girl who's going to end up in lots of my future family photos with everyone calling her 'Auntie Dandy' and the girl who'll probably still be holding my hand when I'm on my deathbed and the age of 87. I don't give her enough credit sometimes for what she does do for me so I hope that when she sees this it will give her a little bit of insight into how much I give a shit about her, even in the rough times.

We always said 'Forever and Always' my friend. We'll make it happen.

Love you lots.