Day 6: Write ten facts about yourself.

1. I'm 5'4" which I try to convince everybody is super tall but really it's just an average height which is totally annoying.

2. I like food. Like, a lot. I literally eat all of the time.

3. I'm a total geek for books, anime, manga, actresses, programmes. You name it#.

4. I would die if I met Taylor Swift. She's one of my biggest idols and even though most people find it hilarious to diss her, I relate to a helluva lot of her music and the feelings she can portray.

5. Writing is my favourite thing ever. I'd do this all the time if I could.

6. I love my best friend Danielle. She's my pillar of support, the one girl I can see myself knowing and actually caring about forever.

7. Charlotte and Rachel are two of my all time favourite people ever. My twinnies and my people. I speak to them basically every single day. Even if it's just to say hey.

8. I chew straws, like, all of the time. Me and Danielle used to have a habit of this. Not so much anymore though.

9. I believe in fairy tales. There is nothing I want more than a guy, or girl, to sweep me off of my feet or for me to be able to sweep them off of theirs and for us to be happy.

10. I hate shopping. Clothes shopping anyway. I never know what to buy and it stresses me out when I can't find the right things to get.