Chapter 7

Hey. Feels like I haven't written in a while. How bout you? anyway hope you've had a good week so far. But yaaaa.......here you go 😃

-----------------

Willows POV

I stood in shock as I looked at who was at the door; Link

"Hey" he said

"Hi?"

For a few seconds that felt like ages we just stood there awkwardly.

Link cleared his throat

"So.....what are you doing here?" I asked

"I don't really know."

"Ok well I'm sorry but I'm kinda busy" I hinted.

"Doing what?" link asked curiously with a smile on his face.

"Ummmm stuff?" I responded nervously hoping he would simply say 'ok goodbye' but he didn't.

"What kinda stuff?" he responded. He knew this was annoying me but didn't stop.

"Fine! I'm doing nothing ok? and if really just like to be alone right now so please, just go" I said. In my mind I was thinking of what Saphire told me about how he lied to me about everything.

"Wanna go for a walk" he asked

"No! I do not wanna come for a walk. I just said I wanted to be alone. Now just,....just go!" I yelled at him. My anger and frustration was building up.

"You don't control me. You said we could be friends. This is what friends do." He said with a laugh.

I lost it

"friends don't lie about the past when they forget it! friends don't, don't act like complete jerks! so don't you dare tell me what friends do. You have no idea what true friendship is!!! now get off my property!"

Link stood there, his mouth hung wide open.

When he regained his composure he mumbled "I knew I shouldn't have trusted her! why was I so stupid?!?"

"I don't think you were stupid. you still are. Now get off my property!!" I yelled as I slammed the door in his face.

I ran upstairs and looked out my window and saw him walking away shaking his head.

Didn't even have the guts to apologize.

Ten minutes later Saphire knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled to her.

She walked through the doors and saw what I was doing.

Currently I was on the couch eating a bucket of strawberry ice cream watching horror movies.

Saphire knew exactly what I was doing, even though I wasn't crying.

"Sweetie are you ok?" she asked running towards me and gave me a hug.

"He stopped by ten minutes ago and we got in a fight. He tried to tell me how friends act. I lost my temper and yelled at him what you told me." I laughed thinking about how stupid this was. The guy lied to me and made me feel like a complete idiot.

"Are you ok?" she asked worried

"Yah I'm fine, I just have mixed feelings. My head says hate him and wish him to his deathbed. But my heart says the complete opposite. I just don't know what to think" I sighed

"Do you wanna know what I think?" she asked

"Sure"

"I think you guys are mates. Yes he lied to you but when I see you near him you guys seem perfect for each other. But he also lied to you. I think he did that because he wanted to be near you but didn't know how to tell you. He also was probably afraid of you acting rashly and refusing him. That's what I think" she explained

It made sense. It's just if I should trust him.

"That makes sense Saphire, but......should I even talk to him or what? I'm so confused." I admitted sadly

"I don't know Will. Love is a strange thing. All I know is that when you meet your mate, stick with him cause you can't be truly happy without him. Go easy in Link. Help him through this. That's all I can think of that you can do."

"I'll try I guess.....but what if he lies to me again?"

"Don't think about it. If you think about it, it has a higher chance to come true"

"Ok, I won't. I'll talk to him at school tomorrow."

"There's no school tomorrow. It's Saturday. You should invite him over tomorrow."

"What!?!? are you crazy after what he did!"

"Did you even listen to what I was saying? stop letting your mind control you and let your heart control you. Better things will come out of it."

".......*sigh*......ok."

"Yes! I gotta go. I told Oliver I'd get home ASAP so we could still go out." She said. She stood up to leave

"Wait! your coming too" I insisted.

"Sorry Hun but I can't. Oliver us taking me swimming."

"Taking you swimming? you swim every day! oh I have another question for you"

"Ok, what is it?"

"Link mumbled under his breath that he shouldn't have trusted you when I told him about how he lied to me and says to ask you about the truth. What was that all about?" I curiously asked.

"Oh nothing. He just told me to lie to you and tell you that he was your mate before you hurt yourself. But of coarse I didn't. but I really do have to go. Sorry." She walked out the door and left before I could say goodbye.

That was weird. She seemed in a big hurry. Yah it was for Oliver but I would expect Oliver to understand that she needed time with friends. I guess that's one good thing about Link. It still seemed weird to me that she was in a hurry. I'll talk to Oliver about it tomorrow.

I glanced at my clock 5;47 wow we were talking for longer than I thought. My stomach grumbled and I ran downstairs to grab a snack. I opened up my fridge and grabbed out an apple and took a bite.

Everyone was acting so strange around me. They always were rushing off. I wonder why? I shrugged and finished off my apple then ran upstairs to finish reading my book. I ended up starting it all over again cause I couldn't remember where I was after my accident. I was already more than halfway through it.

Jumping on my bed and cuddling up in my blankets I read my book. I keep reading until my eyes could no longer stay open which took until 9:56. There was still two chapters left in my book but I decided I'd have time to read tomorrow.

I fell asleep thinking about what I would do with Link tomorrow. Part of me dreaded it and the other part couldn't wait. These two parts were of coarse, my head and heart.

They battled each other through the night, in my dreams until I woke clear minded.

I knew which had won.

-----------

Hey. Sorry this took longer to upload. And for any mistakes.

But ya.....i really hope you are enjoying the story. Im sorry if it's boring you.

So....What do you think so far? I wish you guys could read my mind and know what I am doing. Anyway enjoy the happiness while it lasts. 😊

Again please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!!!!!

(Like always) have a good day/night!!!!!!

Love ya always

-Kareyna