Chapter 2

Hello budies!!!! another chapters here!!!!

-------------------

Previously

Opening up to where I left off I began reading. A shadow came down on me. I closed my book and looked up.

"Hello, Willow"

-----------

I woke up with a major pain in my head. My vision was blurry but all my other senses were fine. I heard doctors talking to my mom.

"She'll be fine. It's just gonna look bad for a while," the doctors said calmly to my mom

"Ok good, how long will it take to heal?"

"About 2 weeks"

"Ok" my mom sighed with relief "she has grad in a month

"She'll be fine by then. When she wakes your free to leave." The doctor left and my mom came to me. I blinked a few times and saw that someone was holding my hand.

"Hey sweetie" said my mom "how're you feeling"

"I'm fine, whose holding my hand?" I couldn't recognize who it was.

"Oh it's Link, do you remember him?"

"No," I say quickly and pull my hand away from this 'link'

Link reaches for my hand again and I pull away "leave me alone. I don't know you. I don't remember much either"

"Oh, he said you were mates so I let him in" my mom said

"We are not mates. I feel nothing for him" he reaches for my hands again but instead of pulling away a slap his hands and and say "get away from me you lying creep"

"No" is all he says.

"I'll leave you two some privacy" my mom says feeling tension in the room.

That's the worst she could do. Leave me in a hospital room with a creep who claims to be my mate.

"Willow?" link says

"What" I spat at him

"I'm sorry"

I didn't expect that to come from his lips. "For what?"

"Anything that's caused this tension between us"

"You make it seem like we were close before whatever happened that put me here" I motioned around me

"We were" he says. "I came over to your house yesterday and you were reading a book. I called your name and you looked at me and I asked you to be my mate, and you agreed and tried to get out of the hammock but you fell and hit your head on a rock." He explained.

"That doesn't sound like me"

"Ask Saphire. She saw it happen as she was leaving your yard on her way home."

"I will ask her but until i figure things out I want you out of my sight" I told him

"No, you don't tell me what to do." He said. He sounded like some overprotective alpha wolf.

"Fine how about this, you can sit here but not touch me, or you can leave. Your choice. If you choose neither I'm calling security and calling you a fraud" I said sternly

"Wha....what? you wouldn't do that. I'm your mate. You'll die!"

"Your not my mate and you never will be. Make your decision."

"I'll stay." He mumbles

"Good boy" I teased

A few awkward minutes later my mom comes in saying its time to go. I get out of my 'bed' and gather my belongings that somehow got here. My arms got full quick. Link noticed and rushed over to come help.

"Here I got these" he says kindly.

"Thanks" I said

When we were out if the hospital and at the car Link ran ahead and put my stuff in the my moms car and opened the door for me. He was being a complete gentleman. He even opened the door for my mom.

When we arrived at his house to drop him off he gave me a hug and said "call me if you need anything, willow" afterward he kissed my cheek gently.

Where he kissed me, it felt like electricity bouncing around on my skin. Butterflies flew in my stomach.

Before he closed the door he smiled and waved goodbye. I smiled back and told my mom that we could leave.

When we arrived home i went to my room and laid on my bed.

"Did I like him? he was very kind and considerate. Stop it! he's a jerk and he lied to you and mom" I thought. But there was that little voice telling me that he did it for me not to me.

I think I'm falling for him.

----------

Oh how I wish you guys could read my mind and see what's in store for you!!!!!v

Please

VOTE

COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!