Epilouge

Robert - Robert Plant continued to sing for the band Led Zeppelin until the year 1980. He then moved on to other genres like country and pop. Sometimes he would revisit his past and do reunion concerts with Jimmy and Jonesy. He went on to marry Maureen Wilson, but divorced her in 1983. He had 4 children, Carmen Plant, Logan Plant, Jesse plant, and Karac plant, who died of a severe stomach virus in 1977, at age five.

Jonesy - John Paul Jones played piano and bass guitar for Zeppelin until 1980. After that he has joined other bands and has created some music as a solo artist. He is still currently married to Maureen Jones. He has 3 daughters, Jacinda Jones, Tamara Jones, and Kierra Jones.

Bonzo - John Bonham was married to Pat Phillips and had a daughter and a son named Jason and Zoe. He continued to be the drummer for Led Zeppelin, until 1980, when he died. He died due to alcohol overdose. He died at Jimmy's house after a quick dress rehearsal during their tour. This caused Led Zeppelin to disband, each band member going their separate ways. It is said he had over 40 shots of vodka in his system when he died. He was only 32 years old.

Jimmy - James Patrick Page continued to be the lead guitarist for Led Zeppelin until the 80s. He was happily married to Kat until the year 1990, when Kat died due to lower respiratory infections. They only had a daughter together named Jasmine, who grew up to be a musician and artist. Jimmy Page has not been very active with his music career. He only plays to himself or for close family and friends. He doesn't usually perform on stage, like the others. Ever since Kat's death, he had been heartbroken. After Kat, he went on to marry Jimena Gómez-Paratcha and Patricia Ecker. Kat occasionally pops into his mind now and then, whom he will never forget of as long as he lives.

Kat - Katherine Patterson was married to Jimmy Page for a good 15 years. She died in the hospital due to lower respiratory infections, which is said to run in her family. She only lived to have one daughter named Jasmine, who was only 7 years old when her mother died. Although she is no longer with them, her spirit has lived on with Zeppelin, forever.