The Believe Album, Songs & Stuff

Chapter 14

*

After about a month and a half...

 *

"If I could just die in your arms, I wouldn't mind... 'Cause every time you touch me, I just die in your arms. Oh, but it feels so right... So baby, baby, baby, please don't stop, girl."

So basically, that was Die In Your Arms, and it's out on iTunes already. Yes. I am aware it sounds like a Christmas song, but this song might just convert the haters. And I love it, even until I go and meet my grave.

"If I could die, I would make you believe, girl, that I wouldn't mind..."

Yes, that's one of the songs on the Believe album. As well as, you know, All Around The World. Yes, I may have heard it and it sounded really, really nice, but I haven't heard it on YouTube and I doubt I ever will.

So I'm sure many people are aware of the fact that someone had leaked both Die In Your Arms and All Around The World on YouTube, and it was trending just a few days ago. Like, how Beliebers respect Justin's hard work on the Believe album and will not listen to the songs on YouTube? Yeah. That's dedication.

No, Justin didn't cry when he found out that the songs were leaked. He was just disappointed at the person who had leaked it. And he was just disappointed at all of the Beliebers who had heard it, because they gave in to temptation.

Scooter was furious and he had wanted to get to the bottom of this case; you know, to find out who leaked the songs, but thankfully Justin believed in his Beliebers, and told Scooter to forget all about it.

"Justine?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and faced Justin with a smile, "Yeah, baby?"

He returned me a smile and plopped down on the couch, next to me, laying his head down on my shoulder, "Do you think I've changed a lot? Like, from One Time, to Boyfriend. Then Turn To You and now, I'm recording the Believe album."

I rested my head lightly above his and let out a sigh, "You know Justin, people don't stay forever young. People grow and people change. I've changed and so have you. Selena, my Mom, Scooter, Usher, Kenny, everyone has changed, Justin. You're not the only one."

It was weird, how he came up with this random question, one which was out of the blue. "Why?" I asked, starting to worry if he had doubts on himself.

"I mean, like, a lot of my Beliebers... Like, they think I don't see what they tweet to their followers and me, but the fact is, that I do. I see their tweets. And I see that most of them wants the old Justin Bieber back. Like, they want that boy with the bowl-shaped hair, in the grey hoodie, holding a guitar everywhere he went, and they didn't exactly want me to kiss girls in my music videos. I just feel like... Like, I feel like I'm growing distant with them. Like, they don't know me anymore, and neither do I, towards them."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was...taken aback. I mean, I saw many tweets about that and thought he had never seen them, but he did? I didn't want to pressure him any further because of how hard he had been working and after all these while, he had actually taken notices on all those tweets?

Honestly, yes. Justin's changed. But it was for the better, right? I mean, come on. He couldn't possibly stay the same. He could, but in this industry, staying the same on the outside is not all about it. Maybe if he weren't famous, yeah, go ahead. He could never change and forever stay the same; no one would care. But this was his career. And his career depends on his image. No one knew how he really was like, and it was sad because his job was to make music and to improve. But no one cared about his personality. It's all about being popular and hot, and his fashion taste and all, only his Beliebers and his crew cared for him, cared for who he really was, on the inside.