Moments...

Chapter Two

21 November 2011, Monday early afternoon.

"Justin, I'll be back! It's not as if I'll be gone forever," I laughed and tried to get out of his tight grip. See, I told him Selena was out in the front porch waiting for me - we had to shop for clothes - and he just started fake crying and hugged me.

"No! Don't go! I don't want you to leave," he pulled his best puppy dog face. To others, it may be convincing, but to me, hah, try harder, 'cause it ain't gonna work on me.

"Then why don't you follow?" I asked with a sigh and rested my chin on his head.

"I don't wanna, I just don't. The paps are annoying little fuckers. By the way, don't move, I like this position - very, very much. It's comfortable, so comfortable." He snuggled closer. First of all, what's so comforta- ohhh...

"You are such a perv," I shook my head. "now get your face off my chest. I gotta go!" Seriously, thank God Selena was the kind of patient girl who could wait forever. Otherwise, the consequence of me being late would be terrible.

"Okay," he sighed and pulled back. "be back soon. I love you!" He yelled as I opened the door.

"I love you, too, Bieber," I held a peace sign out and smiled.

Once I was out of the gate...five, four, three, two...

"Hey, girl! That was long enough! What happened in there? Gosh!" Selena asked me and hooked her arm into mine.

"Well, as usual - Justin being the little boy," I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. "He was all like No, don't go, I don't want you to leave! it was funny."

She answered me with a snort. "You think it's funny, well, I think it's cute." then she looked around the pavement, before looking up with a wide grin. "Oh, yeah, um, if I told you something, promise you wouldn't freak?"

I turned to her and blinked for a few times. "Well, depends on what it is."

"I have a date with a guy I met days ago, tonight, seven," she paused and giggled. "I'm really excited. He seemed romantic and sweet, and his personality was unique!"

I gasped. "Was it the one we saw at the park the other day? What's his name, oh, Derick?" That guy was, well, average in my opinion. I mean, Justin was way better in appearance. No doubt. Oh, and Justin was muscular-er.

"No, it's Devan, Devan Armstrong? Remember that guy? Tall, dark, and, super manly," Selena raised an eyebrow and slowed down our walking pace. "Okay, I recently just heard Taylor's song Superman, please don't blame me, but it kinda fits."

I laughed. "You, just simple as always. Anyways... Armstrong's an easy name to remember, I can remember that," I tried to hide my laughter, but it just exploded. "because it's a dog's name!"

"No, it's not at all funny! What the heck?" She pushed me to the side, causing me to lose my balance. After I regained my balance, she linked our arms again. "Okay, fine, I do think it's a little, little funny. But other than that, it isn't funny anymore!"

I drew in a deep breath and let it out. "Okay, no more laughter. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."

She pulled a face. "What are you? In labor?"

I grinned as the cool wind from the air-conditioner blew my hair back. The feeling was awesome. "No! Where on earth did you get that from?"

"Weell..." Yes, she did drag the e part. "I got it from the hospital nurse?"

I shook my head in amusement. "Silly. Anyways, where are we going first?"

"Hair," She answered me with a smirk and pulled her phone out from her pocket, "it's on the second level. Trust me, my hair stylist is brilliant. Her skills are professional, let's go!" Then she pulled me up the staircase and we turned left and entered the hell of a huge shop.

***

"God. damn. it. Goddammit, Selena. So you asked your hairstylist to make my hair like yours, on the color wise, length wise and thickness wise? What?" I was just...stunned. My hair. It was like, oh good grief, now Selena and I have the same kind of hair.

She laughed. "But it turned out great! Now we're like twins!"

I sighed with an eyebrow raised. "Only you, Selena Gomez..."

"Thanks, Rena! Bye!" She waved and out we were.

"So, now...clothes?" I asked, and got up on a step of the escalator.

"Nope, nope, nope. Make-up and hand accessories," she winked. "I don't see you wearing them - maybe I should make you over."

I turned to her, "Say, what, now?" 

"What? Be a little more girly, don't be tomboy-ish, it's a little gross," she answered with her eyes squinted.

I raised my eyebrows and blinked several times, "Selena, I really dislike where this is going..." it's getting really, well, scary, in my opinion.

"Actually, this isn't going anywhere. I was just saying," she shrugged her shoulders and grinned. Huh? What? She's so good in mind games...

***

Nah, I didn't choose the wrist bands, bracelets and all. I am definitely not the kind of girl who wears that. At most, it's necklaces and anklets, and watches. No more. So I've got like, forty to fifty wrist bands, shiny, sparkly, colorful, many kinds of designs I've never seen before. Cool. All thanks to? Selena. No sarcasm intended. Plus, I bought make-up. Well, again, I didn't choose it. Selena chose it. She went all, You can stay here and look around, and I'll be there choosing everything that's suitable for you. So yeah, now there's so many little bags in my hands.

"Okay, clothes time!" Selena dragged me to the next store, and I must say, the clothes weren't bad. We went to the blouse section for ladies and the first blouse that caught Selena's attention, was brought close to my chest. "What do you think of this?"

I looked down and observed it for a while. "Well...it's a cool shirt." It was a black blouse, with multi-colored letters on it, which made up Today is just NOT the day. Very cool.

'Well, then we should get it!" She exclaimed excitedly and took it off the hanger. "I've come to realize that you like blouses with words on it, so I think we should get more kind of those."

Very smart girl, I must say.

***

In the end, I ended up with eleven blouses, including the one before;

Today is just NOT the day
I'm SEXY and I KNOW it
Music never ends
I LOVE FOOD
Beautifully Gorgeous
Smile always!

Hi, I'm Yours, you're Mine, right?
I spit in the face of people who don't want to be COOL
U mad, bro?
Shut This Fella Up
I have a life

Nonetheless, Converse shoes. I bought like, um, eight, plus the ones my Mom bought for me the other time, so in total of those new and unused ones, I have fifteen pairs. How cool is that? Three pairs of sandals, three pairs of slippers and two leather boots.

 "Selena, I'm actually quite impressed with you," I smiled and folded my arms - with difficulty.

She laughed. "Thank you! But actually, I've gotten so used to bringing people out for shopping that, I know their tastes in things."

"So, are we heading back now?" I asked and tighten the bags I have in my hands.

She nodded with a smile. "Yep, it's about time, don't you think?" She scratched the side of her head and checked her wrist watch.

Who agrees with me that this girl is hard to be replaced?