What...the fuck.

Chapter Four

"Well, just moments ago, our lovely Justine Kaye, girlfriend of Justin Bieber, was seen on the streets crying. But after that, she was spotted in the park with Selena Gomez and companion, Baylor, smiling and laughing! So, what exactly happened?" The stupid person on TMZ reported. Son of a bitch.

"Oh, shit, Justine," Selena nudged me. I turned to her with a confused look, and she showed me her phone, Justin Bieber calling. I grounded my teeth. "Answer, yes, no?" Selena asked quite anxiously.

I nodded, "Go ahead and answer. I'm not talking to him."

"Hello?" She poked on the loudspeaker and placed it in between the both of us.

"Selena, where's Justine? Is she still in your place? Has she been crying? Please take care of her and tell her I'm sorry. I really am. It hurts...accident...tell her not to cry...I can't, I can't..." User's hung up.

Then something hit me. Hit me really strong. Something isn't right. He's crying. But that's not it. I know it. I feel it. I believe it. Something's going on and it's bad, it's wrong. Gotta be. Have to be. Justin's in trouble.

"Justine, what happened?" Selena started to panic, and really she wasn't helping. But that's okay. I understand how she feels. She's hyperventilating.

"Selena, I need to get back. Something's not right with Justin. I can feel it," I grabbed my phone and purse.

"I'm coming along!" She wore her cardigan and unlocked the front door. Please, please tell me he's okay, God...

***

"Justin!" I slammed open the front door and looked around. Nothing. Selena went to look in the kitchen, and before I could climb the stairs, she yelled my name. She's crying. WHAT?

I ran towards the kitchen. "What happened, Selena?"

She pointed towards the ground, "Justine...look."

My eyes followed the direction her finger was pointing at...

A hammer hits my chest.

There's blood around his head and there's million of shattered glass on the floor.

Tears welled up in my eyes and they streamed down my cheeks as freely as a waterfall. I can't stop them from flowing. I was crying like how Justin did when he first found out about the Mariah Yeater's incident. No matter how many times I wiped them away, fresh tears would make their way down again.

His face was even more pale than before and his tears had dried up on his cheeks.

I fell on my knees and my shaky hand made it's way to his cheek. He woudn't do this. It hurts...accident... It was an accident. I've made him swear he wouldn't ever, not even try to commit suicide.

If he's gone, my world will be gone. And I won't ever accept that.

"Justine, get up, the paramedics are here. They gotta send Justin to the hospital. Justine," Selena cried harder as she pulled me up from the ground. This is not happening. Everything's wrong. Tell me I'm dreaming...

Everything blacked out.

***

"No, wait, Justin, don't go," I shook my head and squinted my eyes. My vision was blurry and everything wasn't clear. His smile. He can't smile. This isn't the time. And those big, caramel brown eyes...

"You'll see me soon, Justine... I love you..."

My eyes peeled open and I sat at instant. "What just happened? Where's Justin? Is he okay? Is the doctor out yet? Where am I? I need to see him!" I cupped my face in my hands and broke down crying. This just hurts too much. Too much to even call it reality. If this is what reality is, then I will say I haven't been in it from the start. Never, never in it. Never in it from the day my father left.

"Justine," Selena sat beside me, and hugged me tightly. "His life is in danger, but you have to believe he'll make it. You're the only person who must and will and have to believe in him. Believe that he'll wake up. The doctor isn't out yet, you're in the hospital, and you've had a nightmare. Justine, please don't scare me. Justin's going to be okay, love, he's going to be okay." She tightened her arms around me.

She's doing all the comforting, and I haven't even thought about how she felt. I'm a self-conceited bitch. Selfish and pathetic.

"I can't be the only one. You'll have to believe that he's gonna wake up too," I let out a breath and wiped my tears away. Tell her don't cry... He wouldn't want to see me cry. And I'm going to listen to him. I'm not gonna cry. I'm gonna stop.

But I've never cried so hard in my life.

Someone knocked on the door, and the doctor came in. "Justine Kaye, Selena Gomez? Where's the patient's family?"

"Just tell us what happened before I fucking go insane," I growled my deadliest. The doctor was taken aback, but I could care less.

"Well, the patient is severely injured. He's got a concussion. He might have a temporary amnesia, but it will go off in no time. He has lost pretty much blood, too. The reason of this cause; he's got a sprained ankle, and there's a big bruise on it. He must've knocked onto the edge of the counter with his feet, causing him to lose his balance and sprain his ankle, and due to the heavy weight that the table had received, the table had it's weight shifted to both of it's legs, only, and apparently, the flower vase on the counter slid down the table and hit his head, hard."

I frowned.

"Thank you so much, doctor," Selena said. Her phone rang, and I caught a glimpse of who called. Shit, it's that Armstrong fella.

"Hey, Dev," she answered, faking her cheerfulness. "yeah, about that, I'm sorry if I stood you up, but my friend just got into an accident, and his girlfriend needs me by her side now, so I can't make it. I'm sorry." then she hung up.

My mouth fell open. "Did you just do that?"

"Chicks before dicks, remember? Ahemmm?" She cleared her throat and looked at me with a smirk.

I cracked a small smile. "Let's go see Justin."

She helped me off the bed and we made our way to Justin's ward, in the pace which I could handle. Which is slow. Because you're still weak. says, Selena.

When we've reached, the body guards shot me sympathizing looks, which pissed me off to the core, but I didn't say anything, anything at all.

"Can we go in?" Selena asked nicely, but behind that nicely, she could've gone nasty. Trust me. Clearly, she was a pissed as I was. She'd definitely noticed the reactions the guards had shot me. Ugh.

Both of the guards stood aside and we opened the door and stepped inside.

I ran forward and observed Justin. He laid on the bed a little bit lifeless, and thank God, there wasn't many wires connected to him.

"Selena, Pattie and my Mom's on their way, right?" I asked, not leaving my eyes off Justin.

"I think so!" She gasped. "I didn't call them!"

Oh shit, aren't we in deep shit.