◎Confusion At Fault◎

"Aiden you're scaring me...", He steps closer to me. "Ever since that first day I saw you in the Cafeteria, I wanted to do this...", He clasps my face in his hands and slowly leaned in until his lips met mine. My initial reaction is to push him away, but I can't.  I have no control. He pulls back with a small smile. "You didn't push me, Why?", I look at him still rendered speechless...

His smile fades into concern. "I-I am so so-", I step closer and place my index finger on his lips. His eyes are full of wonder. I cannot explain what is going through my mind. Why does something wrong feel so right?  I am fighting a inexplicable urge. I slowly remove my finger. Aiden smiles. "Kiss me", He whispered leaning in. My heart is thumping, No jumping crazily.

I close my eyes. Soon I feel his lips on mine. This is so wrong. Why am I not fighting this? I cannot do this with him. I push him back a little. The hurt on his face makes me regret pushing him back. "Amanda... ", I whisper. He rolls his eyes. "I know you don't want to be with Amanda. It's written all over your face. Michael I can treat you better ", He said with intensity in his eyes.

I look away. This is too much all at once. "What do you mean?", He shakes his head frustration. "Michael you're cute and adorable but these questions are a bit agitating, I like you, Since my first time laying eyes on you, you had me captivated. I know this maybe out of the ordinary but-",

I wave my hands for him to stop. "Aiden I have a girlfriend, And I do like Amanda", He rolls his eyes. "In denial Michael...", He said shaking his head. My emotions are everywhere. I want the floor to swallow me up right now. Aiden steps up to me. "Michael look at me", I slowly look up.

"Michael I know this is a lot to take in, But tell me now that somewhere you don't have feelings for me.", His stare became more intense with each word he spoke. I am still confused.  How can I have feelings for someone I barely know? He waits patiently. "Aiden... ", I breathed. "Aiden this is too-", He again takes my face and crashes his lips against mine.

I fought for a second or two, but I knew something was telling me not to fight it. Once I gave up fighting, He let his hand's fall from my face placing one on my shoulder. Our lips sync together in a way that I can't explain. I reiterate; how can something so bad feel so good. I can feel Aiden smile against my lips. He breaks the kiss. "See Michael, now was that so bad?", His smile reminded me of the Chester cat from Alice In Wonderland.

"Aiden I need time to think OK, I still love Amanda", I can see the animosity in his eyes when I mentioned Amanda. "Ok I'll let you think", I sigh. "What does this make me?", He looks at me confused. "You know what I am asking you...", He gasps knowingly. "I cannot answer for you Michael", I sigh.

"This is confusing, Aiden I know this may not be right but for now let's just keep this between us OK?", His smile fades, being replaced with sadness. Here just nods. "Don't feel bad it's just I need time to think because I don't even know what I am. ", "Michael I can't wait forever okay? ", I bite on my lip and nod. Just as he was opening his mouth Amanda came in yelling my name.

"Michael!! Oh hey Mikey! Oh and hi Aiden ", Amanda exclaimed as dhe approachrd. Aiden force's a smile. She turns to me. "So you have been here, why didn't you tell me?", I shrug.  "I don't know things just happen. Aiden clears his throat. I glance at him. He shakes his head and walks away. "What's wrong with him?", I shake my head. "Nothing, ready?", She nods and takes my hand. What am I going to do?

To Be Continued...