◎Past Unfolded◎

When I was very young I needed to be tough As all children do, Knowing  How to choose wisely. So I was taught That when I chose badly Or made a mistake; to feel bad about myself. I have tried to get out of that state of mind because it's false.Not every right can be wronged. I have struggled with acceptance from other's.

Living as a facade of my own being. I am no angel, but I am no devil either. Sometimes I have to go through self contiplation to understand things. I have reconciled with a lot. But half of the time I know I can't keep up with a facade,  not for long.

A month has passed since being with Amanda. It's also happens that in this month, I somehow grow wiser. Old age, something that is greatly feared. Anyways, also in the past month I found out I lost to Aiden.  Of course being the good sport I am, I congratulated him. Actually since finding his victory, I became more intrigued.

I wanted to find out more about the man, Aiden Smith. So of course letting my curiosity get the best of me, I began snooping. Snooping for anything that had the word Aiden on it. I know it seems ludicrous that in a month I have found a sort of obsession. Call it what you will but when someone as amazing and talented as he shows you up in a talent so rare as art, you have to investigate.

At first thing's seemed impossible. First,  Amanda. I had to find somewhere in my schedule to distract her away from my investigation. The moment she would get curious, is the moment my plan would blow up in my face.

The process of keeping her accupied plus keeping up im school and in my investigation, was hard but I made it happen in two weeks.  I found out just enough. Aiden Leo Smith,  a quiet over achiever. Comes from a pretty good family. Loves art. Wants to become the next Picasso. You'll be surprised the thing's you can dig up just by Googling someone.

The most interesting was his bully campaign he did as a junior in high-school.  When I read the article from his old school's website. Apparently he is strongly against bullying. His main problem; Sexuality bullying. In type of form, he hates it. I wonder why?

Which brings me to the present. I finally have free time and courage to take my investigation on a entire new level. I'm going to confront my subject. 

I stroll casually across the courtyard heading towards the library. Once I arrived I crossed my finger's hoping he's here. Took me awhile, but I find him lost in a book about theories. I slowly walk to him. "So you're into theories? ", He jumps and slams the book close before looking at me, clearly  frightened.

I chuckle. "Sorry about that, Aiden right? ", He nods nervously. "Well Aiden if you don't mind, can I talk with you?", He looks at me oddly. "I'm sorry is this a bad time?", He shakes his head no. "Ok well let's talk", I said motioning towards the nearby chair's. He slowly makes his way over to the chair. I watch him ad I sit.

Maybe asking him about his past is wrong? I shake off my thought and began talking. "Well first again congratulations on your achievement, you definitely deserved it, you are really talented. His face turns a tomatoe red. "Th-Thank-you", He says softly.

"Ah! he speaks!", He laughs."But don't thank me it was your doing,  can I be honest with you?", He nods. "Don't take this the wrong way but you intrigue me since then, so I did research,  I know weird, but I found something interesting, you are an anti-bullyist right?", He fiddles with his hand and looks down.

I take in a deep breath. "Aiden are y-you...  are you uhh ... you know? ", His head shoots up.  He continues looking at new for another minute before shooting all the way up an bolting out. I stand up and chase aftet him...

To Be Continued...