IChapter 8

(Nathan)

As i woke up i looked around and Bailey was gone and in her Place was a note.

Dear Nathan

You though you could win. But now i have your mate. If you want her back serenader you alpha hood to me.

Love your dearest brother Max.

I cant bevile him. i ran to my phone and called dad.

and said "hes back."and heard a gasp on the other line and said"he took her." i was about in tears. i cant believehim. so i should explain who maxis. well hes my younger brother by 2 minutes.

and hes always hatted me for it. since i was first born i got the alpha gene. and it didnt go to him. since he was a kid hes always been power hungry. when we where ten and i changed before him he took off .swaring one day he would get revenge on me.

soon after we learned that he started him own pack with rouges. there the most viscouses pack of rouges out there. And now he has my mate.

"what are we going to do dad?" i asked

"the only thing we can do ." he said.i nodded knowing he ment war.

(Bailey)

When i looked around i saw that i was chained to a wall. I was in a basement. The walls are damp and black. And the floor was dirt. There was this stinch that smelled like death. The lights where off and i was thankfull for that.

Click click click

A noise sounded and then a person walked down the stairs. And then they flicked the lights on and i gasped . I was locked in a cage and the dampness wasnt water but blood and there where 2 malled boddies. i shuddered.

"so your finaly awake."said this guy. he was tall blonde. with blue eyes. he was only wearing kachi pants, with no shoes.

"who are you?" i asked in a strained voice.

"Your worse nightmare."he said walking over to a camera set pointing it at me. then he walked to a closet and started to pull out knifes. then he walked over to me. and cut my shirt up. i started crying.

"scream for nathan."then he started cutting nathan into my chest and couldnt take it i screamed an ear spilting scream. one he got nathan spelled out on my chest he looked into the camera and said "hearry nathan before its to late." he then cut the camera off

he then said "hope he comes soon princess before its to late."and he walked out only then did i started sobbing.

Narator

little did she know was that he was still recording

Vote fan and comment.

yay finaly updated