chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Bailey)

My mom pulled me into the living room. There was a 52” flat screen TV with a huge stereo connected to it. There was a black couch and matching love seat. The walls where white with family pictures on them.

There was coffie tables on the sides of the couch and next to the love seat. In the middle of the room theres a glass table.

“Sit down.” My mom said

So Nathan pulled me into the love seat. I was sitting on his lap. So I rested my head on his shoulder. I wait for the yelling but there was none.  “Were happy for you” my dad finally said after minutes of awkward silence.  I sat there with my mouth wide open. I was speechless. He would usually be yelling.

“Just one thing Nathan don’t get her pregnant till after schools over. I want her to get a good education before she’s a mom.” I felt my face go red. I groaned. “Daaaaaaaaad” I don’t believe he just he said that.

“You kids got here just in time” my mom said “I’m making my famous lasagna.”

So I got up pulling Nathan with me. Electric shocks where going through my body where we touched. He pulled out my chair for me. What a gentle man. I giggled.

I looked around my kitchen it was painted a gross lime green color. There where photos from trips we took. And we had a long oak wood table with 10 or so matching chairs. The table could hold up to 20 or more people when there’s pack meeting.

But we always keep 10 chairs so that where’s plenty of room. He sat down next to me. He put his hand on my thigh. I shivered. It is so on mister.

I had to hold back my groan. So I decided it time for some pay back. So I put my hand on his thigh and started to run it up and down his leg. I felt him go hard. He sucked in his breath hard.  Then I touched him threw his pants.

“Excuse me.” he said sliding his chair back fastly “where’s the bathroom.”

“Last door on the left.” My mom said after le left my mom gave me the I know what you did look and said “honey people are trying to eat.”

“Sorry mom.” I whispered trying to keep the laugh I was holding in. then walked in Nathan he gave me the death glare.  Then whispered to me” you owe me” low enough that only I here. This makes me shiver in delight.  

(Nathan)

I don’t believe her. I was just trying to comfort her when she just had to go and start to stoke me. God that feels so good. "Excuse me.”i said sliding chair back fastly “where’s the bathroom.”

“Last door on the left.” baileys mom said.  Sliding out my chair I went to the bath room.  I hade to cool down now.

Mark her mark her my wolf wined

No it’s too soon and her parents are here i shouted

Don’t cares just mark her.

Nooooo

I splashed water on my face trying to cool myself off.  So I take a look around me. It was a girl’s haven. The walls where pink with black hearts on them. There was a humongous shower with a hot tube like bath. The toilet had a pink see cover on it. 

I had been in here like 5 minutes so I decided to make my way back to the table. I took my seat by bailey.  She grunted. Then whispered “Sorry” When her mom kicked her again she said “I’m very sorry for doing that it wasn’t nice.” i had to hold back a growl towards her mom for kicking her.  I started to laugh

She was so cute. “Hey it’s not funny.”  So she took her plate of lasagna and dumped it on my head.

“Oh it is on girl”

Vote and comment tell me what you like and don’t like. Or if there’s something I could do better.