chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Nathan)

            When I woke up bailey was still in my arms. I just stay there watching her sleep. She tried to roll over but I stopped her by pulling her up agents’ me. And she snuggled up agents me. I smile.

She yawns and I say “morning sleepy head.”  She was blushing. I stared at her with a smile on my face. The she starts to giggle. She’s so cute.

I graved her arm and we when to go get breakfast.  “Morning kids” my mom says

Morning we mumbled at the same time. My mom was making her famous pancakes. Which she hasn’t made in a while so I asked “what made you decide to make pancakes?” 

“I decide to cause you found you mate and it’s a great time for you to. So I decide to make you guys breakfast.” Threw out breakfast bailey was quite so I ask “would you like to go to your house and get a change of clothes.”

“That would be nice. Thanks.” She said

            “No problem. If you want something all you have to is ask I don’t care if you want to got to your house or not.”

Then she pulled me in a tight hug and I just stood there like a was dumb. Then after a minute I hugged her bake. Then I kissed her. When I let of her we were both breathless. I took her hand and lead her to the car. I opened the door for her. Once she was in I got in to the car and drove her to her house. I turned the radio on and rolling in the deep was on. I could tell she liked it by the way she was moving. It was so adorable. So I turned it up. I kind of like it. I never really liked it before but watching bailey I knew It was doing to be a song I would start to like.

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship [shit] bare

See how I'll leave with every piece of you

Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch

And it's bringing me out the dark

At this point bailey was starting to sing to the song. So I tried to sing with her which made her laugh because I had no idea what the lyrics to the song are.

Baby, I have no story to be told

But I've heard one on you

And I'm gonna make your head burn

Think of me in the depths of your despair

Make a home down there

As mine sure won't be shared

(You're gonna wish you never had met me)

The scars of your love remind me of us

(Bailey)

            Once we were in the car no one was talking so Nathan turned the radio up and my favorite song by Adele started to play. I knew the song by heart.

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

I was singing when Nathan started to sing with. But he didn’t know the lyrics and I started to laugh. “Hey what’s so funny” he asked

“You have no idea what the words are and your trying to sing along”

“I was just trying to do something with you.”

“That’s so sweet.”  I started to giggle when we pulled in to my parents drive way. Nathan opened my door for me. As we were walking to the door we started to hold hands. It was my mom came to open the door. She developed us in a hug.

“Come in come in” she said. We start to go in to face my family.

                         *******

vote and commet plz if you read this.  and fan.