chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bailey pov

When I woke up I was in a soft bed and my pillow was soft so I snuggled into it when there was a groan under me that's when I opened my eyes and saw Nathan staring at me. I blushed.

"Like what you see." he said smirking

I jumped up and ran into the bathroom. The bathroom had white walls there was a jucuzie bathtub and a stand up giant shower. The sink has 2 sinks and those mirror that open in 3 different spots.

After i went to the bathroom i rn up and jumped on the bed. and said 'soooo what are we going to do today?"

"we are going to go on a date."he siad. he jumped up and said "im going to cook while you get dressed."i walked in to the closet and gasped. there where rows and rows of cloths.

Dreeses, pants, shorts , tank tops, and t-shits. i chose a light blue dress and a pair of ballet flats that are black. I went into the bathroom and curled my hair and appied little make up.

Then i walked downstairs. to the most wonderfulist smell.  it was a mixture of fresh fruits and pancakes. tghen nathan came up to me and kissed me.

Craaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssh something through threw the window and stared to realese gases. Nathan nocked me over. While  shilding me. As the gas prored in i started to feel wozzy and everything went black.................

dune dune dune dunnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee

sorry it was so short but im almost done with school and im going to try to write over summer break.

vote comment and fan