Neighbor's kid

Franks POV

5 Years Later

Nate has acting weird lately, he's been going to the neighbors house a lot lately and coming back late at night. He doesn't know that I could see the neighbors kid window from our room and I could see them together, see he majorly crossed the line but I'm going to act like I don't know anything and see if he tells me.

I've recently became aware of the kid being pregnant and he's only 17, I didn't know he had a thing for young thinks but who am I to judge right? Well, his brother Johnny has been at my home lately as well. He's been busy pleasuring me and to completely honest he is way better.

Married for 5 years doesn't seem forever but it did to me having kids being 3,2, and 1 is a hassle and Johnny is being a good help around here even the kids are calling him daddy instead of nate and I kinda wish I married Johnny.

—————

I just learned that the kid lost the kid and I would know how the pain felt I've experienced it twice. Nate has been moody lately and I've decided that it was my time for an attack one he doesn't see coming. Just like my first husband I've deleted all my pictures on Instagram and everywhere else, he asked me why I did that, I've told him I don't use it app anymore so what the big deal. I've been throwing up lately too and Nate has seemed to notice, I took a pregnancy test and I came out positive, sadly he thinks it's his but the last time we had sex was 2 months ago. I let him think it was his but I knew it was Johnny's.

Award season was coming up in a few months and I was asked to perform at the VMA's, The Grammy's, and the American Music Awards. Me being a selfish bitch I wouldn't tell the world I'm pregnant like I've done for my first kid. Now this being my fourth pregnancy I didn't want to do a lot of dancing nothing major that will hurt the baby but something I'm known for.

A few weeks ago I've called my lawyer for Divorce papers and having to think clearly we both signed a prenup meaning I wasn't going to half my shit to him which is good. He was going on a trip but looking up our bank records he's going to Hawaii and bought 2 plane tickets I know if for the kid next door so this was my time to shine.

—————-

He left and I've called the neighbors and told them if their son there and they said he went on a camping trip for a week. Yup he's with the kid, I've called people to change my door locks, security code, gate code and my phone number. I'm going to get him and he won't even notice.

Johnny was over and I told him about my little revenge and he went along with it, I told my sister to take a picture of us while he's rubbing my belly. My caption " My baby and I are expecting" I showed him and he liked it. I posted it and he came the likes and comments, I knew it would be all over the media in 5 minutes.

I saw the posts and it was the picture of us on the cover of the articles, it wasn't long before family members began calling Johnny's number and asking questions, I was expecting Nate to call but that call never came. We had to celebrate our new chapter and we had amazing sex. Come the morning my security was calling my number because there was a person outside and I saw it was nick from the cameras I've asked to be installed. Did I forget to mention that all of Nate's stuff is on the curb on the road?.

I told security to escort him back into the car he came in and asked them to give them the yellow package containing our divorce papers.

—————

It was the day of our divorce hearing and I was calm because I had nothing to worry about financially except for my children and them being babies and a toddler I wasn't going to give Nate time to see them except for holidays.

An hour later

Well that went smoothly, Nate didn't get anything not even spousal support he should've know to read better. No money came out of my pocket except for paying my lawyer and I gave him a bonus for it going my way. I now had two people who hated me and one of them is in jail serving time.

————-

After the awards I basically wore a Black Leather jacket,  Black Pants, Converse, Rings, a Selena Q. Shirt, and my hair has grown significantly it looked like Beyoncé's hair. (Picture below) I changed the shirt from Selena, to Jenni Rivera and finally Amy Winehouse.

 (Picture below) I changed the shirt from Selena, to Jenni Rivera and finally Amy Winehouse