Chapter seventeen.

Hey hey lovely people!!! I'm so sorry for the super late upload; I've been sooo busy with school exams and assignments, ugh. But the rest of the story is all planned out so hopefully I will be able to pump those chapters out quickly for you guys!! Now, I know I said I'd upload on Wednesday, but I just got so excited about updating that I did it today instead... Surprise!! Haha :). This chapter is dedicated to JameqPatrickHarney because he's so cool and funny and had been so supportive of this story... Thankyou!! :)

I really hope you all enjoy the chapter!!

Love, Kate .xx

P.s I don't know if you guys knew or not, but this story is up for a 1D Watty Award!! If you think it's worthy of winning, please please please vote for it here: http://www.wattpad.com/4717457-1d-watty-awards-boyxboy all you have to do to vote is write "Sparks Fly" in the comments!!! Thank you to everyone who has already voted for me, it means so much :)

I love you all so so much and your support for this story truly overwhelms me. xxx

__________________________________________________________________

“Hurry up Louis!” Harry hollered up the stairs as he waited impatiently at the bottom of them. Louis had known all day that they were going out tonight, so why was it taking him more than an hour to get ready?

But then Louis came down the stairs and Harry understood.

Louis looked sexy. He wore a black short-sleeved button-up shirt, buttoned right up to the top, thin black suspenders overtop. They were attached to tight black skinny jeans, leading right down to a pair of black toms (and no socks – typical Louis). Harry didn’t have the words to speak, just standing their gawking at the boy that now stood in front of him. Louis leaned forward, trailing kisses on Harrys jaw line up to his ear, whispering hotly, “Close your mouth, love, you’ll catch flies, ” before smirking and walking to the front door.

“Are you coming?” he smugly threw over his shoulder to Harry, who was most definitely not checking out how good his bum looked in those jeans. Harry coughed awkwardly running after Louis to meet him at the door, pulling him in for a quick kiss that, this time, left Louis speechless.

“Wh… what was that for?” he asked bashfully. Harry just grinned and pecked his cheek, linking their fingers and pulling him out the door, shutting it carefully behind him.

As they reached the car that awaited them outside, their hands unwillingly parted from each other, not wanting to cause a stir with their 3 band mates. Louis clambered in, taking a seat in the back next to Niall, Harry following suit and sitting next to him. They shared a smile, a secret smile. One that said everything that couldn't be voiced; "You look fit as hell right now." "I just really, really want to kiss you." "I'm so happy you're here with me."

"So boys!! Are we excited for Laser Skirmish??" Liam said happily, turning around to face the three in the back, a smile plastered on his face. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, Niall and Louis mentioning something about not having played in ages, and Zayn chipping in with a friendly reminder of "you're going to get your asses kicked by me, you know."

They arrived at the Laser Skirmish place a mere 10 minutes later, at 6:30 (“Right on time!” Said Liam joyfully. He earned eye rolls from everyone in the car - even the driver). Liam and Zayn jumped out of the car, followed by Harry who waited for Louis so that he could sling an arm around his shoulders, and finally Niall. They dawdled up to the entrance of the building (which was deserted, by the way - the Niall had rented it out just for them!!) where they were met by a friendly looking boy, who looked like he was about Harrys age. The name scribbled on his nametag read "James", and he smiled at the boys and let them in, leading them over to an area filled with gaming vests.