Chapter six.

Helllooooo lovely readers!!!! I really hope you enjoy this chapter. It's very different than the other chapters, it's kind of written from the view of one persons life being amazing, but another's falling apart. Sort of like karma I guess haha :) So yeah, please vote and comment if you like it!! Also, I'm sorry that I took so long and that its short, I'll try make the next one longer!!

Lots of Love,

Kate :) xxx

Please see the note at the end :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 days later 

As Zayn heard a small knock at the door, a smile grew on his face. He got up off the couch and turned the TV off, smoothing down his fresh black suit. Niall had ever so kindly taken his place at staying with Louis - who was still unconscious - just so Zayn could spend an evening with his girlfriend. Walking toward the door, all his nerves built up inside him. But as he opened the door to see his beautiful girlfriend, Shannon, standing in gorgeous blue high heels and a fabulous strapless black dress that sat a full 10 cm about her knee, all his doubt and worries faded. The smile on her face reassured Zayn of everything he had ever doubted. Feeling dazed, he leaned forward and placed a longing kiss on her lips, before stepping out of the house and locking the door behind him. He grabbed her hand, kissed her one more time, and led her towards his car. 

When they finally arrived at their destination, The Ivy, Zayn got out of the car and rushed around to the other side to open his girlfriend’s door for her. She blushed as she stepped out of the car, flashing a fabulous smile when Zayn took her hand and bought it to his lips, placing a small kiss on her knuckles. They walked hand in hand into the restaurant, telling the smartly dress man at the door their names and finally being escorted to their seat. Zayn wasn't even worried about the fans. This night was his and Shannon’s, and absolutely nothing in the world would ruin it. Why? Because just the simple presence of Shannon meant more than anything in the world to Zayn. 

-*-

Niall sat silently, staring at Louis. He looked so young, so fragile... Like he was a completely different person. No one had any idea why Louis was off wondering at 12:30am in the first place, but Niall had a sneaking suspicion that is was to do with Harry. The younger lad had been acting very strange, ever since the day after Louis' operation. No one knew why, he wouldn't talk to the about it. But Niall knew that in time, when Harry was ready, he would tell then what was on his mind. 

Nails stomach grumbled, just as he heard a knock on the hospital room door. He got up to answer it, and standing opposite him was the boy who had just been on his mind. Harry smiled sheepishly at him, and told Niall that he was there because it was his turn to watch Louis. Niall nodded at him, and walked out of the room, leaving Harry alone with Louis. Niall was glad that Harry was at least taking his turn in looking after Louis. It showed, if nothing else, that Harry at least still cared about a sick friend. 

Harry sunk into the chair that was placed next to Louis' bed. He picked up the older males limp hand and played absently with his fingers as he thought about his dilemma. His eyes fell on Louis face and upon the small wound that was placed on the upper right side of Louis' forehead - the result from falling down the stairs. Harry stared at Louis, taking in every inch of his face. Since when had Louis looked so young, so vulnerable? Harry suddenly had an over whelming urge to hold Louis in his arms, protecting him from anything that may harm him. But that urge was quickly taken over by the heart breaking thought, that Harry nay never be able to hold Louis in his arms, ever again.