chapter 9

At first Dominic wasn’t too happy that they were moving 4 hours away. He didn’t want to fight her because even though he loved his kids he wanted to share custody with her. He promised them he would write.

The moment that Bess came to Nashville to live with Rusty Miranda his daughter from his first married hated her. She lived with his ex-wife and didn’t want anyone taking his place for 23 years it was just them. Bess tried to bond with her but she left her alone

JFK highschool

it was Ana's first day for her new school for being only 15 she was about 5'7 with long blonde hair when she got to first class she caught the eye of this guy. He was about her height with short brown hair and blue eyes to die for. He started to whisper to her.

"Hey now what your name."

"Ana and yours."

"Daryl nice to meet you. Maybe at lunch we can sit and talk."

"Sure." Right after that they heard the teacher tell to them to be quiet. 3 hours at lunch they sat down and talked some more.

"I never saw at this school are you new here."

"Yeah I just moved here. I’m glad I met you."

"Me too. Where you from."

"Marianna AK I moved here with my mom and my two brothers."

"Cool. You’ll love it here. What kind of things are you into."

"I love to draw I’m really good and sing. In my old school I was one the cheerleaders."

"I like that. Maybe you should try out. I know you'd make it."

"Thank you." Under the table they were holding hands it was instant connection. They decide to walk home together they we're falling love this was great. When she got home she ran over to Bess.

"Mama I met a guy today and think we're falling in love. I’m so happy." In Bess's mind she was a year younger then was when Bess met Dominic. She was worried and wanted to take her time.

"I’m happy for you. I want to you take your time and not rush into anything."

"Don’t worry mama I’ll take it slow. You look worried."

"I’m sorry I was 16 when I fell in love Dominic, I just don’t want you get hurt."

"I understand mama thanks for caring." She hugged her mom and went upstairs where she lay on her bed and thought about him.

A week later

Ana decided to try out to be a panther cheerleader. It made her happy to have Daryl to cheer her on. She was glad now getting used to her new school. The next day she learned she made it. She ran to Daryl.

"You were right I made it. Thank you." She threw her arms around him that made his heart skip a beat.

"You’re welcome." he really liked her all Daryl could think about was asking her out on a date. What Ana think about him and she also his good friend. They went to lunch as they were walked their hands touched and soon they were holding hands and when they get there everyone was looking at them. One of the cheerleaders came up to her moving them to her table.

"So I see you like Daryl Jones. You too make a cute couple he's popular baseball player and you can cheer for him.

"I guess I like him."

"We saw that look in your eyes and the fact that you were holding hands."

"Yeah but I know if he likes me too."

"He does trust me I’ve seen the way he looks at you. He likes you. If I was you I’d ask him out before someone does." Ana never had a boyfriend or asked a guy out she was nervous. She just walked up to him she felt all flushed with her heart beating real fast.

"Daryl I need to ask you something."

"What is it Ana you can ask me anything."

"I was wondering if you would go on a date with me." After that all she could think about was please let him say yes.

"Yes Ana I’ll go out with you." She was so happy the two of them just held hands since they were still in school, all they wanted to do was kiss.

"I’m so glad I liked since the first day I saw you."

"Me too. When do you wanna go out?"

"I don't know maybe this weekend. I have to ask my mom."

"Cool call me after you ask her."

"Sure I’ll call her." Ever since they first day they meet they always together and always talked. After that went out she would have her first boyfriend with her best friend. When Ana went home she went straight to her mom.

"Mama I asked out Daryl today. Can I go out on date with on Friday night?"

"I don’t know hunny. I’ll talk it over with Rusty and let you know tonight."

"I understand." Ana couldn't wait for her first date she knew he was the one in the heart but she couldn't tell mama that. She sat in room thinking about him when she got a text from him. He said he wanted to see her. Ana went downstairs to find her mom but she found Rusty so she asked him.

"My friend Daryl wants to hang out with me right now can I go."

"What about your homework."

"It’s all done please."

"Sure but be home by 6."

"Thanks." She hugged him tight and texted Daryl back to say she could make it. She walked to the movies where he was waiting for her. Daryl gave her a big hug as he wrapped his arms around her she felt her heart skip a beat.

"I’m glad you could come."

"Me too. I have to be home by 6."

"No problem." When they to the theater they sat down and started to hold hands. She thought was this her first pre date. She leaned into him. The two just smiled at each other. She wondered if he would kiss her. Half way into the movie he kissed her. This was Ana's first kiss she was happy. She kissed him back and they stopped for awhile.

"I wanna make out you cool with that."

"Yeah you can." Soon he leaned into her and started to make out with her. She loved the feeling of it. So now did this mean she had a boyfriend and what her mom would think of all of this? ? After the movie he walked her home and they got talking.

"Does this mean you’re my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I love that we're going out."

"Me too."

"Your mom would be cool with it."

"Yeah of course she would." She kissed him goodbye before she went in the door. Ana has a big smile on her face and her mom right away what meant.

"So does this mean you and this Daryl guy are dating."

"Yes mama."

"I’m happy for you.”