chapter 2

Chapter two

Flashback

It was one those Fridays that they were selling roses. Dominic thought about Bess and brought 2 pink roses for her. Dominic tapped them to her locker with a note saying "I think you're special" Love Dominic" the bell rang around 2:25 she went to her locker and saw the roses. Her heart skipped a beat reading the short but sweet letter. Dominic showed up right be hide her.

"I see you like the roses." He gave her a hug, she loved having his hands wrapped around her baby. Bess didn't the hang to end but they had catch their buses. Dominic wanted to kiss her but couldn't so he just hugged her. One day they were taking a one those long trip bus rides, Elisabeth and Dominic were sitting together on the way to the school. Elisabeth was tired so she put her head on his Dominic shoulder and fell asleep, in her sleep she was holding with him. Dominic just crested her hand. He could hear people talk about them.

"It is plain to see they like each other, why won't Dominic ask her out."

"Elisabeth has the biggest crush on him and they act like friends. But they just screaming out kiss me."

When no one was looking Dominic kissed her hand, he pulled his sketch pad and started to sketch her, soon the teacher aid look at Dominic.

"Do we have separate you two? I heard you were kissing."

"No you don't and we weren't." The aid saw they were holding hand and shot Dominic a look and he stopped. When they got the school the teacher aid pulled the two aside.

"You know that public shows of affection are not allowed. You can't hold hands." Elisabeth realized she was holding his hand.

"I didn't know I was holding his hand it won't happen again." In the back of her hand she wanted to hold Dominic's hand all the time. Right before they went to the busses Elisabeth and Dominic sat down to talk about bus ride.

"I had fun sitting with you. Holding hands was nice." It was the first time Dominic spoke his feeling for her.

"I like holding hands too." But still Elisabeth and Dominic still didn't say how much they liked each other or ask each other out. The next day they were walking to lunch together thinking about holding hands and the words to day. Dominic looked into her blue eyes and kissed her, soon they were kissing with big smiles on their faces. Dominic knew they had to get lunch so he stopped.

"We have gym so we have to go in and eat but we can kiss later."

"I'd like that." They sat at the table thinking about the kiss. Marie came to the table looking at them smiling.

"Dominic can I talk to Bess alone." Dominic stood by the door waiting to be close to Bess.

"I see can you smiling what happen to make you so happy."

"We kissed before we came in it was so amazing."

"Why do you u ask him out. I know he'll say yes." 10 minutes later the teacher's aid told everyone it was gym time. So everyone get on the bus. Dominic and Elisabeth went to the back. Elisabeth got on his lap as Dominic put his arms around her. When they got they to the gym Dominic and Elisabeth both called out. Saying they didn't feel like it. They went be hide the bleachers. They started to talk

"Can I kiss you again?"

"sure." they shared one more kiss after about 2 minutes the teachers aid wanted to where Dominic was. Dominic came out and sat on the bleachers.

"Mr. Corbin where were you."

"I was lying down by the top of bleachers." After awhile of the aid being more involved with the gym they went back the spot and just kissed. To Bess nothing was sweetener then being in Dominic's arms. She thought about what Marie told her to do, but here was only one month left in school so it seemed too late to tell him. By the end gym of they had lost track of them and almost got caught but the teacher's aid.